Happiness Doesn't Last Forever

Gangs Of Seoul

At 4 am all the boys came home except for Jonghyun.

"Mir!!!" Go Eun Ah ran towards him. "You're not hurt are you?"
"I'm fine. They taught me how to fight and how to make fancy alcohol." Mir replied happily.
"I told you." Seungyeon said.

Seungyeon looked at the boys.

Where's Jonghyun? Wait why am I thinking of him again.

************************

Jonghyun came home at 7 am. He walked by Seungyeon and Ji Suk's room. He walked in to see Ji Suk playing by himself. Jonghyun played power rangers with Ji Suk.

"Hai ya!" Ji Suk kicked the bed.
"Aigoo don't kick the bed. Seungyeon's going to wake up." Jonghyun scolded.
"It's okay. I'm up." Seungyeon yawned. "I'll play too."

Seungyeon got up and played with Jonghyun and Ji Suk.

"What time did you get in?" Seungyeon asked.
"About an hour ago." Jonghyun replied.
"Omo!" Seungyeon said. "You must be tired. Go to sleep now."
"I'm okay." Jonghyun replied.
"No it's not. You need to have good rest to be healthy." Seungyeon pushed Jonghyun out of the room.

Why is she telling me about my health? Doesn't she want me to be unhealthy so she can escape easier?

Seungyeon sat beside Ji Suk and hugged him. "Do you like it here little one?"
Ji Suk nodded. "I like appa!"
Seungyeon frowned. "Appa? Ji Suk, your appa is not here."

The door opened and Jonghyun walked in again with a tray. "Here your breakfast."
Ji Suk pointed at Jonghyun. "Appa!"
Seungyeon stared at Jonghyun. "Ji Suk, he is not your appa. G.O is your appa." Seungyeon got up and took out a photo album from the bag. He showed him a photo of G.O and pointed at it. "Here is your appa."

"I'll go sleep now then." Jonghyun said walking out the door again.

Ji Suk can't forget about G.O.. he can't. What if Ji Suk one day wants to become a gangster, that is the last thing that G.O would've wanted his son to become.

Seungyeon Ji Suk's hair gently. "Don't forget about appa okay?"
Ji Suk stared at Seungyeon's face. "I'm hungry!"
"You are? Let's go eat breakfast then." she smiled gently at him and brought the tray to them.
"Here, eat some toast. If you eat all that like a good boy, you can have some banana for dessert." Seungyeon smiled showing him a banana.

Seungyeon watched how Ji Suk ate and started eating too. She didn't check the food for poison anymore.

************************

Jonghyun fell asleep. A few hours later Key walked in his room.

"Yah!! Wake up!!" Key threw a pillow at Jonghyun.
"Not now Key-umma. I came home a 7. Let me sleep." Jonghyun covered his face with the blanket.
"What am I going to do about his kid than?" Key placed Ji Suk on Jonghyun.

Play video Wake up!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b12rcGM93gM
(Imagine Jonghyun is Onew.)

Jonghyun sat up. His hair was a mess and he was still half asleep, but he forced himself to get up.

"Komawo." Jonghyun walked out of the room with Ji Suk in his arms.

************************

"What happened to your hair and... PJs really?" Taemin asked when Jonghyun walked into the dinning room.
"Shut-up." Jonghyun said and sat down next to Seungyeon.
"What's for lunch?" Onew asked.
"I don't know. Ask Key." Minho said.

Jonghyun quietly played with Ji Suk, who was on his lap, until lunch was served.
Seungyeon glanced at Jonghyun and Ji Suk. Ji Suk really likes him.

"Minho, here.. eat this." Go Eun Ah smiled giving some meat on Minho's plate.
"Thanks." Minho smiled back at her.

"So, when is the next time I can go fight again?" Mir asked excited.
"Don't be too eager Mir." Key said to him.

Soon they all had finished lunch and Seungyeon, Go Eun Ah and Ji Suk went back to Seungyeon's room. Seungyeon frowned as she saw the window open.

Did I leave that open? This room feels different somehow..

"Seungyeon..." she heard Go Eun Ah say weakly.

She turned to look at her and saw a man pointing a gun at Ji Suk who was in Go Eun Ah's arms.

"One move, and the kid is dead." he said. Seungyeon gulped and thought about what to do. Go Eun Ah stared at the gun terrified.

************************

"Something feels wrong." Jonghyun said to Minho as they approached Seungyeon's room.
"It's usually loud in there from Ji Suk. Maybe he's sleeping." Minho said.

Bang

A gunshot was fired as Minho and Jonghyun passed the room. They grabbed their guns and went in.

"What the hell-"

Bang

Minho was shot in the arm.

"You're gonna pay." Jonghyun shot the man in the leg.

Jonghyun over took the man as the rest of SHINee and Mir entered the room. Jonghyun pinned the guy down.

"I'll take him." Onew took the guy down to the prison cell in the basement.
"I'll help." Taemin left to help Onew.

Key tore his shirt and wrapped Minho's arm to stop the bleeding temporarily. Seungyeon stared at Go Eun Ah, who was covered in blood.

"Go Eun Ah!!" Mir ran over to her.
"I'm fine. It's not my blood. I'm not shot." Go Eun Ah cried as she stared at Ji Suk.
"If it's not yours it's..." They all stared at the body of Ji Suk in Go Eun Ah's arms.

Seungyeon fell limp to the floor. Jonghyun caught her before she hit the ground.

"Ji Suk!!!!" Seungyeon cried in Jonghyun's chest. "It's all my fault."
"I'll take the kid away." Key said taking Ji Suk from Go Eun Ah.
Minho held Go Eun Ah's hand. "Come, let's wash all that blood away."

Go Eun Ah followed him without a word. Seungyeon was crying hysterically on Jonghyun's chest.

G.O I'm so sorry, I couldn't keep Ji Suk safe.

She cried until tears couldn't come out anymore, she sat on the floor and stared blankly in front of her. She lifted her head and stared at Jonghyun with a cold stare in her eyes.

"That man, who killed Ji Suk.. he deserves to die." Swungyeon said coldly and got up walking to the door, but it was locked.
"Let me out of here, I need to go to that man." she said firmly.
"Seungyeon, you should just rest for now." Jonghyun said.
"No! I need to get to that man, he needs to be killed!"
"If kill him you'll drop to his level!!" Jonghyun yelled. "Please. You of all people should know this you're a cop." Jonghyun gently grabbed Seungyeon's shoulders and turned her around. "Don't drop to their level, Seungyeon. Don't become like us. Don't become like me."

Jonghyun pulled Seungyeon into his chest. "Don't become like me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Don't forget to check out our roleplay forum:

If you want to joing our roleplay come to http://krpfanfics.b1.jcink.com/index.php?