Love Amidst a Crisis

Gangs Of Seoul

"You guys are going after that Se7en guy right? When you go take me with you, he tried to hurt my sister. I don't just want to sit here and wait." Mir said when they were all eating breakfast together next morning.
"No, Mir you will stay here." Key said firmly.

One of their men walked to them and gave a letter.

"For Jonghyun." He said and gave the letter.

Jonghyun frowned and opened the letter and read it.

What is taking you so long? I'm getting bored, you know that i'm impatient right? I'm waiting for you.. - Se7en

Oh and here's one photo to your family album.

Jonghyun took a photo from the envelope. It was a photo where Se7en was posing beside Seungyeon who was tied to the bed.

"What is it?" Minho asked.
Jonghyun ripped the picture into millions of pieces. "It's a letter from Se7en. He's waiting for us to attack him."
"Then let's attack him!! He deserves to die!!" Mir yelled.
"No." Jonghyun scolded Mir. "If we attack now he'll expect it we need to think of a plan."

Everyone grew silent thinking of a plan.

"I can't take this!!" Mir yelled and stomped to his room.

************************

"Did you bring it?" Seungyeon asked.
"Yeah. Here." Go Eun Ah passed Seungyeon a bag. "I had to beg Minho to take me out. He refused because of what happened, but he eventually took me."
"Did you tell him what you're buying? Did he see?" Seungyeon asked.
"Nope. I bought it along with medicine, pads and tampons, so he didn't notice, although the clerk was staring at Minho and I after he rang it up." Go Eun Ah smiled.
"Good. I'm gonna go check." Seungyeon went to the bathroom.

I hope the pregnancy test is accurate and I'm not pregnant. Seungyeon prayed

Moments later Seungyeon came out of the bathroom.

"I'm safe!!!" Seungyeon ran happily towards Go Eun Ah. "I'm not pregnant."
"Yes!!" Go Eun Ah hugged Seungyeon.

************************

Jonghyun paced around his room.

Key walked up to Jonghyun. "What are you planning? Last time you did that you came back covered in your own blood."
"I think I'm going to give him what he wants. I'm going to attack him straight." Jonghyun answered.
"When and are you taking back up?" Key asked. "We'll go with you."
"Don't come. I need you here to protect everyone. I'll take some men with me, but not you guys." Jonghyun looked at Key. "I can't hurt the people I love."
"When are you going?" Key asked.
"Soon, within the next week." Jonghyun said.

************************

For a few days Jonghyun thought about what to do about Se7en, his friends, and Seungyeon.

I think I've fallen for her.

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon from a distance.

************************

A day later Seungyeon approached Jonghyun's room. Seungyeon noticed Jonghyun had been acting strange for the past few days so she went to find out what was wrong.

"Jonghyun?" Seungyeon tapped on Jonghyun's door. "Jonghyun?"

Jonghyun opened the door.

"Are you okay? You've been weird the past few days." Seungyeon said.

Jonghyun led Seungyeon in his room and locked the door.

Seungyeon heard the lock, "What's wrong?"
Jonghyun hugged her from behind, "I think I like you."

I'm gonna kill Se7en for you and Jessica, but I can't guarantee my own return. I needed to tell you before I leave tomorrow.

Seungyeon was surprised. Her beat was beating fast with happiness, but answered back, "I may like you too."

Jonghyun turned Seungyeon around and kissed her. Seungyeon was surprised at first but slowly let the kiss get deeper. Jonghyun gently laid Seungyeon on the bed.

"Can I?" Jonghyun pulled on Seungyeon's shirt.
"Only if you don't hurt me." Seungyeon replied.
"I won't." Jonghyun continued what he wanted to start.

************************

The next day at 4am Jonghyun woke up. He gazed at Seungyeon, who had just given herself to him. Jonghyun quickly got changed and left her a letter before leaving the hideout with his men to kill Se7en.

************************

Seungyeon started moving on the bed as she woke up she opened her eyes and saw an empty spot beside her.

Where did he go already?.. it's just 6AM or something..

She yawned and took her cell phone that was on the bedside table to check the time and noticed an envelope beside it. She the lights and put her clothes back on then took the envelope.

It's for me.

She took out the letter and read it.

Seungyeon. This morning I left to find Se7en. He needs to pay for what he did to you and many other people. I don't know if I will come back.
But you have people who will protect you there even if I don't come back.
I want to come back to you, I really hope that happens. Stay safe. - Jonghyun


Seungyeon stared at the letter and sat down on the bed.

Jonghyun must come back safe, he must.. if I lose him too.. I don't know what to do then.

************************

"Jonghyun left to find Se7en this morning." Key said to everyone as they were sitting by the table eating breakfast.

Everyone stared at Key and stopped eating.

"I hope he comes back safely." Onew frowned.
"I really wish he would have taken us with him." Minho said. "I think we should go too."
"Not yet Minho, Jonghyun asked us to stay here. Just if something happens to him, then let's go." Key said. "All we can do now is wait and see what happens."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Don't forget to check out our roleplay forum:

If you want to joing our roleplay come to http://krpfanfics.b1.jcink.com/index.php?