Who Exactly is the Bad Guy?

Gangs Of Seoul

A/N - We have four different roleplayers writing so if the POV suddenly changes we apologize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"G.O.. that guy just now who was asking questions, there was something strange about him, don't you think?" Seungyeon said as they were driving.
"Strange? I don't think so, he seemed like a normal guy who was a little curious to me." G.O said tilting his head.
"Oh.. maybe you are right.. I just got this feeling.." Seungyeon said and brushed the thought away as they arrived to the crime scene.

Just as they drove there, they saw someone running away from the spot they were investigating.
G.O and Seungyeon quickly got out of the car and started chasing the person.

"Stop! This is the police!" G.O shouted and followed the person to an alley. "Seungyeon, come here quick!!"

Seungyeon ran as fast as she could into the alley and found G.O standing in a dead-end in between the buildings. In front of him was a dead man.

"That's not the person you chased right?" she asked and felt disgusted looking at the sight.
"No, I don't know where that person ran... it's strange, this is a dead-end. Looks like this person fell from there and died right away." G.O said pointing into the roof of the high buildings.


Minzy ran fast after being repelled upwards on the rooftops noticing the police.

"Good job Minzy~" Dara stated as she quickly cleaned up their presence.

CL signaled to leave as they jump from rooftop to rooftop until they were a safe distance from the scene. They could hear the sirens in the distance. Minzy looked back and they disappeared into a door of one building. CL typed in the code and the elevator went down 21 levels. Opened and they got on in the car and drove through the underground parking lot. They drove pass the scene checking if they found anything.

"Look they picked up our Black Jack!" Minzy annouced.
CL smirked. "Good we're slowly becoming a threat to all gangs." She stated as they drove far away from the scene into the next district of Korea.
"But this would have been a lot easier if Bommie was here." Dara added.

------meanwhile
------

"WHOOOOO!" Both Bom and the strange person screamed as they rode the ride and his goatee flew off. They exited the ride laughing and happy. Bom noticed his face and her heart thumped.

"You know you look better without a goatee!" She said posing her fingers under her chin.

He was startled and tried to look for it.

"It's not.." He tried to hide his face.
Bom smiled confused. "I like you better this way." She said encouragingly.

He seemed a bit mad as he looked away not making eye contact with her.

"I'm sorry." She said a bit disappointed. "But thanks for today anyways; I'm not gonna have this much free time after this."
"Wae?" The guy asked suspiciously. She smiled sadly.
"I have my final exams to catch up to at the University." She answered smiling.

But her eyes dimmed. And this would be the last time I'll see you too. A tear slightly rolled down her cheek.

"Oh I see...but you don't have to cry about it." He answered encouraging.

Bom bit her lip nervously but smiled.

"Anyways I have to go I don't want to fail my exams." Bom hugged him and left with a smile and a wave of goodbye.

Turning away she started to walk back to the headquarters. Now I hope Minzy did okay today.


"Awkward girl." Jonghyun said as he smiled to himself. "She's cute but... my job."

Jonghyun walked out of the amusement park when his he received a text. Jonghyun read the text then disappeared into the crowd.

************************

"We need your payment of $1,000,000 today. It is way past your due date." Jonghyun pointed his gun to the man on the floor.
"Please give me one more week. I'll be able to pay it then." The man begged.
"One week is too much. I need payment now!" Jonghyun yelled prepared to fire his gun.
"Wait... I'll... I'll sell you my daughter." The man said.

Jonghyun froze. He hated when people sold their family, but he had no choice but to except the offer.

"Only your daughter? She's not even worth $2,000." Jonghyun spat.
"I'll sell my son too." The man said.
"Not even worth $1,000. But we'll take them. Bring them to me." Jonghyun said lifting the man off the ground.

Jonghyun followed the man to his house.

"Go Eun Ah, Mir. Come here." Two people around Jonghyun's age came to the man. "You need to go with him for now. I promise you I'll come back for you." The man hugged his kids.
"Hurry up." Jonghyun said clearly upset at the man. "Take them." Jonghyun ordered his men to take the kids into his car.
"Appa!" They cried as they were pushed into the car. "I hate you!!" They screamed at Jonghyun.
Jonghyun shot the man in the leg before getting in his car. "People like you don't deserve to have families."

************************

Jonghyun drove the kids to SHINee's head quarters.

The kids unwillingly followed Jonghyun up to the main room where all of the member's were waiting. "This is Go Eun Ah and Mir."

"What the..." Key said when he saw the two behind Jonghyun. "He sold his kids didn't he?" Jonghyun just nodded. ". I hate parents like that. Why can't they take responsibility and sell themselves?"
Onew looked at Go Eun Ah and Mir then looked at the gang. "I have a feeling this is going on the news."
"I'll show them to their rooms." Minho said leading Mir and Go Eun Ah out the door.
"Wait. Your not going to hurt us or make us work?" Go Eun Ah asked.
"No. We won't make you do too much, just some simple chores. But you'll have to stay here for about 5 years before you can leave." Minho replied. We come from families like yours. They abandoned us. We hate parents like yours so we won't abandon you.

Go Eun Ah and Mir stared at Minho in confusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN - Don't forget to check out our other roleplay/fanfics:

You and I, Together http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/37968/you-and-i-together-kyuhyun-snsd-superjunior-yuri

Love Like This http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/37973/love-like-this-fxband-hyunjoong-jonghyun-kara-nicole-shinee-sulli

Only That Person - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/20634/only-that-person-action-angst-iusinger-jonghyun-onew-romance-seungyeon

 

If you want to joing our roleplay come to http://krpfanfics.b1.jcink.com/index.php?