The Final Battle

Gangs Of Seoul

Not done yet.  Only a few more chapters to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After running up several floors and searching several rooms Jonghyun found Eun Ae. To his surprise she still had all her fingers. He looked into the corner and saw a body of another baby on the floor. Jonghyun closed his eyes and hugged Eun Ae tightly.

I'm sorry for the other kid, but I'm glad it wasn't your finger.

Jonghyun turned to leave, but saw G-Dragon blocking the door way.

"You can't go anywhere. I'm going to kill you both here right now." G-dragon held his gun up.

Jonghyun slowly put Eun Ae on the floor and held his hands up. Jonghyun walked towards G-dragon and kicked the gun in the air. G-dragon kicked Jonghyun. Jonghyun flew backwards and hit his head on the wall. Jonghyun's memories came back. Jonghyun remembered the bloody battle between Se7en, Big Bang and SHINee.

At that time G-Dragon got Eun Ae and pointed his gun to her head. "I wouldn't do anything stupid if I were you."
Jonghyun stood up. "Die."

Jonghyun shot G-dragon in the arm with the gun. Eun Ae started falling to the floor but Jonghyun caught her and held his gun to G-dragon. Jonghyun shot him in the heart and left the room.

Jonghyun headed towards the main hall.

"Get her out. We'll deal with the rest." Onew said clearing a path for Jonghyun to get out.
Jonghyun left limping with Eun Ae.
"Now it's just you and me." Onew said to Big Bang as Taemin and Key took down their men.

The fight started again. Bullets were flying everywhere. One by one, Big Bang’s men fell. Key hid in a good spot to shoot them accurately. Taemin and Onew hid behind a small pillar, shooting Top, Seungri, and Daesung. Then, Taemin’s shot hit Seungri right in his head.

“One down, one to go!”said Taemin.
“What? One?”Onew peeked ahead him and noticed TOP has gone. There was only Daesung who still fight back. “Oh no, TOP!”

Onew ran ahead, passed some of Big Bang’s men who still alive. He can hear Taemin and Key were calling his name. But he didn’t have time to stop and explain everything to them. He’s afraid if he’ll be late again to come to Jonghyun like before. Then, he saw TOP was walking slowly behind Jonghyun while aiming his gun at Jonghyun. Onew ran as fast as he can and held TOP’s arm up. Jonghyun turned around when he heard a loud gunshot from behind. He saw Onew was struggling with TOP who still had his hand grabbed tightly by Onew.

“Onew!” Jonghyun wanted to walk closer to Onew but stopped when he remembered he still holding Eun Ae in his hand.
“You again.” Top hissed and trying to release Onew’s grip from his hand.
“Jonghyun, you go first. Take Eun Ae away from here.” Onew focused his attention o TOP. “I’m your target, right?”
“Ah, yeah. I remember you were the one who killed Taeyang. Don’t worry, I will kill you. Along with your friends.” TOP using his height to suppress Onew.

Onew tackled TOP and pulled him closer when he fell backward. Then, Onew rolled quickly and pinned TOP’s hands. TOP kneed Onew right on his stomach and managed to free his hands. He stood up and aimed his gum at Onew. And again, Onew managed to grab TOP’s hand before he can shoot it. TOP fired his gun several times and the bullets were flying to every direction. Jonghyun crouched down while covering Eun Ae with his body. Eun Ae was crying hard. Suddenly, Onew grabbed TOP’s gun and pushed it on TOP’s stomach.

“It’s over.” Onew pulled the triggger.

TOP’s body fell with loud thud to the ground.

“Hyung!!” Taemin and Key ran closer to Onew and Jonghyun.

Their fight has over. They killed Daesung and Big Bang’s men.

“It’s over now.” Onew let out a sigh and smiled.

Onew, Taemin, and Key walked closer to Jonghyun.

“Thanks guys. And……..I remember everything now.” Said Jonghyun.
“What? Really?” Asked Key curiously.
“Yes. I remember about Se7en, Big Bang, and also….Seungyeon.” Jonghyun stared at Eun Ae warmly.
“Wow that’s great! Let’s go home then. Seungyeon noona will be happy if she heard this.” Taemin walked excitedly.

He pulled out his phone and called Seungyeon. “Noona! Hey, you won’t believe this. Jonghyun-hyung, you should talk to her and tell her.” Taemin handed Jonghyun his phone.
“Hello? Taemin? What happen? Is Jonghyun and Eun Ae fine?” Seungyeon asked worriedly.
“Hey, Seungyeon. It’s me.” Jonghyun spoke gently to her.
“Jonghyun, what’s wrong? Are you okay?” Seungyeon can’t stop worrying about her husband and her daughter.
"Our daughter is fine.. I am fine. You don't have to worry. We are all okay." Jonghyun told her.
"Ahh what a relief come home soon!" Seungyeon said almost crying.
"We will Seungyeon, let's talk more when we get back home. " Jonghyun said and hang up the phone.

Seungyeon placed the phone on the bedside table and ran to the living room where Go Eun Ah, Mir and Minho were.

"They are all fine!" Seungyeon exclaimed.
"Really? That is great!! I was getting sick of worry already!!" Go Eun Ah cried out and ran to hug Seungyeon.
"I know. Me too." Seungyeon said patting Go Eun Ah's back.

Wait... did Jonghyun just say our daughter on the phone?

Seungyeon tilted her head.

He called Eun Ae his daughter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Don't forget to check out our roleplay forum:

If you want to joing our roleplay come to http://krpfanfics.b1.jcink.com/index.php?