Praying For Kim Jonghyun

Gangs Of Seoul

"Onew!!" Taemin, Minho, and Key came running in. "How is he?"
"I don't know he's been in there for a while." Onew said panicking.

Just then a nurse came out.

"How is he?" The four asked.
"I'm not too sure at the moment. Excuse me, I need to get blood." The nurse said and ran into a room.

All the boys took a deep breath. Key sat on the chair next to Onew and Taemin. Minho leaned on the wall next to the chairs.

"Hey!!" 2NE1 ran in. "How's he doing?"
"We don't know." Minho replied.
"What happened to Big Bang and Se7en's men?" Onew asked.
"We came to a compromise, so they called off the attack." Minzy replied.
"But their pissed that you killed Taeyang." Sandara added.
"Oh." Onew sulked.
"No worries though, they won't attack you. If they do we'll deal with them." Bom smiled.
"2NE1's got your back!!" CL said.

Suddenly the doors open and the doctor's rolled Jonghyun out. Everyone gathered around Jonghyun and the doctor.

"He lost a lot of blood and the bullet was real close to hitting his heart, but we managed to save him." Everyone smiled. "But, we don't know when he'll regain consciousness, if he ever does. Now we'll bring him to his room. Only one visitor at a time until tomorrow." The doctors rolled Jonghyun away into a room.

Everyone followed Jonghyun to his room. Jonghyun’s face was paler than usual. Once he got inside, it was Key who went in while the other were looking at him through the window.

“Onew, you should go back. You’re clothes torn and you need to take care of you wound.” Minho observed Onew’s current condition.
Onew turned his attention from Jonghyun to Minho. “Where’s Seungyeon and the other? Are they safe?”
“Yes, they’re fine. Mir is with them.”answered Minho.
“Onew, let’s go back. I’ll go with you.”Taemin held Onew’s arm.
Onew nodded his head. “Take care of Jonghyun here.”
“Don’t worry. We are more than enough to protect him.”said Sandara.

Onew went to his car with Taemin. He drove his car back to their base which already collapsed. They took the secret passage to reach the underground. Seungyeon was already conscious. She was sobbing in Eun Ah’s arm. Mir was alert when he heard there’s someone coming from the door. He stood up and covering Go Eun Ah and Seungyeon. But he was very relieved when he saw it was Taemin and Onew who came.

“Onew, you were bleeding.”said Eun Ah panic when she saw Onew’s clothes.
“This is not mine. It’s Jonghyun’s.”said Onew.

Seungyeon’s eyes went wide when she heard Onew.

She walked to Taemin and grabbed his hands. “I want to see him. Take me to him.”

Taemin looked at Onew, asking whether he can bring her or not. Seungyeon knew Taemin was looking at Onew.

She turned to Onew. “I want to see Jonghyun. Please……”
“Alright. Taemin, take her to Jonghyun and you must protect her on the way to there.” Onew threw his car’s key to Taemin. “Use my car.”
“Thanks. Let’s go Seungyeon.” Taemin took her out to see Jonghyun.

Once they had left, Eun Ah walked closer to Onew. “You have wounds. Come on, I’ll take care of them.”

************************

"Where is he?!" Seungyeon looked around the hospital concerned. "Come here I will take you there." Taemin said leading her to the room where Jonghyun was staying at.
"What is she doing here? She should be home!" Key asked when the two walked towards them.
"I know but she insisted to come here." Taemin said. "So let her see him."

Minho grabbed Seungyeon's hand and led her inside Jonghyun's room.

Seungyeon looked at Minho. "What is going on? Is he going to be okay?"
Minho glanced at Jonghyun then at Seungyeon. "The doctor said he is safe but.. they don't know when he will regain consciousness.."
"Oh..." Seungyeon nodded slightly and walked in the room.

She stared at Jonghyun's pale face and listened to him breathing heavily.

"Jonghyun.." she walked to him and sat beside him carefully. "Jonghyun. Our baby.. it is okay. Some men attacked the house but they couldn't hurt us.. so Jonghyun please wake up soon okay?" Seungyeon said softly and his hair gently.

************************

Days were passing by quickly. It had alredy been a week since Jonghyun went into coma. There wasn’t any change in him. Seungyeon would visit him everyday. She was always accompanied by Minho, Key, or Taemin. They also had moved to the new base. Jonghyun already prepared it in case something bad happend and they have to leave the base. It was not as big as the previous base. But this one feels more like a home than a base. Mir was keep being trained by Taemin once in a while. And Onew was replacing Jonghyun as the leader until Jonghyun come back.

“Seungyeon, how’s Jonghyun?”asked Eun Ah when she came back from the hospital with Minho.
She shook her head while forcing a smile on her face. “Nothing’s change.”said Seungyeon.

Her eyes looked swollen and red from crying everyday. She looked paler than usual too.

“You should take care of your health. Remember, you have Jonghyun’s baby with you.”said Taemin worried.
“Let’s eat something. And then you should go to sleep.”Eun Ah held Seungyeon’s hands and led her to the kitchen.

~~The next morning~~

“I want to see Jonghyun again.”said Seungyeon.
Everyone was looking at each other before Onew stood up. “I’ll go with you.”

He took his car’s key and turned back to the other. “Be careful. Never go out alone.”
“Se7en has died, and the other Big Bang shouldn’t be attacking us soon.” said Key. “It’s you who should be careful.”

Onew smiled before leaving with Seungyeon for the hospital to see Jonghyun.

It was like usual. Seungyeon would sit beside him, talking to him, and crying out his name. Onew just stood next to her quietly. Watching Jonghyun’s calm face and Seungyeon’s tearing eyes.

“I….I will go to the bathroom for a while.” Said Seungyeon while still sobbing softly.

She wanted to calm down and maybe wash her face to erase the tears stain.

Onew saw Seungyeon walked out from the room and he stared at Jonghyun. “When you will wake up, Jonghyun? You like making her crying everyday? Don’t’ you want to see her?”asked Onew.

But he got nothing but silence from Jonghyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Don't forget to check out our roleplay forum:

If you want to joing our roleplay come to http://krpfanfics.b1.jcink.com/index.php?