Police Have Secrets too

Gangs Of Seoul

Later on Seungyeon woke up. She saw food on the table next to her. She smelled the food and checked for poison.

"It's not going to kill you." Jonghyun walked in. "I'm here to check your band-aids."
Seungyeon looked at him. "I'll do it myself."

Seungyeon tried to fix it herself but failed.

"Here let me help." Jonghyun lifted her shirt as Seungyeon blushed embarrassed.

Jonghyun fixed all the band-aids.

"All done." Jonghyun stood up to leave.
"Wait what about you?" Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun's arms that were heavily wrapped.
"I can have my members help me later." Jonghyun said.
"I'll help you." Seungyeon said. "Um... As an exchange for helping me change mine."

Jonghyun walked over and handed Seungyeon his band-aids and cream. Seungyeon took off the wrap to reveal heavily burned arms.

She gasped, "How did you do this?"
"I got it saving you." Jonghyun replied looking at the wall.

Seungyeon suddenly felt really sorry.

"Can you hurry it stings." Jonghyun cringed.
Seungyeon gently put cream on his burns and wrapped it up. "Done."
"Thanks. Now hurry up and eat. Later I'll take you outside for fresh air." Jonghyun said then left the room.

Seungyeon ate everything there was slowly. Then waited for the chance to get out the house.

"You done?" Jonghyun asked.

Seungyeon nodded.

"Then we can go outside. But don't think this will be your chance to escape. I just think it's better for your recovery to get some fresh air." Jonghyun said as he took the tray away.
"How about Go Eun Ah and Mir? You taking them out too?" Seungyeon asked as he came back.
"No. Minho will take Go Eun Ah.. Onew and Taemin go with Mir. And you are going with me and Key. So don't try to plan anything.." Jonghyun said.

They went up their building to the garden on the 30th floor. Seungyeon looked off the railing.

Long way down.

Key and Jonghyun sat on the bench while Seungyeon explored around the circular garden.

"A swing!!" Seungyeon said and sat on it. If I can't escape I might as well play.

Suddenly a push came from behind.

Jonghyun smiled. "Sorry I couldn't resist."

Key sat on the other swing next to Seungyeon and pushed himself. "What's your name? We never asked."
"I'm... Seungyeon." Seungyeon replied.
"Doesn't Seungyeon remind you of someone?" Key asked unable to think of who it was.
"Yeah, my dead sister." Jonghyun sadly replied.
"Oh yeah." Key mentally slapped himself. "Sorry."
"Don't worry about it." Jonghyun forced a smile.

"Could you guys do something for me since I can't get out of here? You know my partner G.O, he was my best friend I knew since middle school, we had the same dream to become police officers and eventually we could both become polices together and work as a partners. There is something G.O kept a secret from everyone else but me... G.O he has a child, and now that he is dead the poor kid is alone waiting for his dad to come home. So please if you can, then please bring him here? He can't survive alone for long." Seungyeon said.
"If you have an address then we can?" Jonghyun said.
"Wait, this isn't a trap or anything right?" Key asked suspiciously.
Seungyeon shook her head. "No. Let me write down the address."

Jonghyun gave her a piece of paper and a pen.

She wrote the address down. "His name is Ji Suk, he is three years old. Please bring him here. I promised to G.O to take care of him if anything ever happened to him."

Jonghyun and Key brought Seungyeon inside before Jonghyun left to get Ji Suk.

************************

"Appa!" A two year old boy ran to the door and hugged Jonghyun.
"Excuse me, who are you." The maid asked Jonghyun when she opened the door.
"I'm with the police." Jongyun pulled out Seungyeon's badge.
"What happened to Master GO?" The maid asked.
"He unfortunately has passed away in the line of duty. I was asked to take care of Ji Suk." The maid put her hand over in disbelief.

************************


The maid packed her belongings and called Ji Suk. "This man here is going to take care of you from now on. Araso?"
"Ne." Ji Suk replied playing around.

The maid left and Jonghyun packed all of Ji Suk's belongings.

"Let's go." Jonghyun held out his hand.
"Ne Appa!!" Ji Suk grabbed Jonghyun's hand.
"This isn't good. I'm not your appa." Jonghyun carried Ji Suk and went into GO's room.

Jonghyun got all of GO's photo albums and pictures. He also got GO's uniform and a present that was labled "Happy Birthday Ji Suk". Jonghyun was looking for more things when he found a yellow manila folder titled. "To Ji Suk." Jonghyun opened the folder. It contained a will and a letter.

Jonghyun glanced at the will and letter. "You were really loved weren't you. I'm jealous you father cared so much for you."

Jonghyun put the will and letter back into the folder and put it in Ji Suk's bag.