Teaming up with 2NE1

Gangs Of Seoul

"Gahh!!" Jonghyun hit the steering wheel. "I can't believe it."

Jonghyun took out his phone. "Onew. I'm gonna kill Se7en, but those Big Bang s killed my men. I need back up... Thanks... Track my car to the location."

Jonghyun followed behind CL's car.

************************

"Where are you going?!!" Key yelled at Onew as they passed Jonghyun's room.

Seungyeon stood behind the door and listened to them.

"I'm gonna help Jonghyun kill Se7en. As long as he's alive Seungyeon, Jonghyun, or their kid won't be able to survive, so I going to help Jonghyun kill him." Onew yelled. "You can't go because he wants you here to protect everyone here. Plus if we all go and Se7en attacks it will be like my family. Don't let Jonghyun lose his family."

Onew walked out of the building. Onew gathered some of their men together and took them along with him. He soon tracked where Jonghyun was and started driving there with all the men.

Se7en is gonna pay for what he did to my family.

Onew looked at the road with a cold expression as he drove.

************************

CL stopped her car by a forest and got out. Jonghyun got out too. "Is he here somewhere?"
CL nodded. "It's not far from here, but we should leave the cars here and walk there. He is staying up that hill in one cabin. Did you call for some backup?"
"Yeah. Backup is coming soon." Jonghyun nodded.
"Good. Then we should wait for them to come here too." Dara said.

After a while of waiting Onew drove there with the men too. He parked his car beside Jonghyun's car and got out.

"Here?" Onew lifted his eyebrow as he looked around the place. "Why are you here?" he frowned when he saw 2NE1.
"They are here to help us." Jonghyun said.
"How can you be sure.. those Big Bang guys tricked you too didn't they?" Onew said suspiciously.
"Just trust us. We brought you to Se7en's hideout didn't we. Let's just go now, do you want him dead or not?" CL asked.

Onew glared at 2NE1 for a moment but then followed them and Jonghyun towards the cabin.

************************

"What? Onew hyung left?" Taemin's eyes widened when Key had told everybody about Onew leaving.
"Why can't we go too, they need more backup there right? What's the use of us just sitting here?" Minho asked annoyed.
"Yeah! Couldn't I go too!?" Mir exclaimed.
"No. Let's just stay here. Or you both want to leave Go Eun Ah here alone and maybe get her killed while you are away?" Key asked.

Minho and Mir both went silent and looked at Go Eun Ah.

"We need to stay here and protect Go Eun Ah and Seungyeon. Do you understand? Besides, I wouldn't let Mir go to such a dangerous mission just yet." Key said firmly.
"Wae? I have improved a lot." Mir whined.
"I know you have but you still need more training." Key said.

Seungyeon walked around the house restlessly.

What if Jonghyun gets killed? Then this child wouldn't have appa..

She tapped her stomach gently.

************************

3, 2, 1. CL . "Go!" She kicked the door open.

The men inside looked shocked but quickly regained composure and started attacking 2NE1, Jonghyun, and Onew. Jonghyun kicked a man in the chest then felt a cold round object on the back of his head.

"Nice to see you again." Taeyang said.
Jonghyun spun around and kicked the gun away before punching Taeyang's face. "Nice to see you too."
"You jerk!" Taeyang lunged at Jonghyun.

G-Dragon was about to help Taeyang when CL kicked his face.

"Hello baby. Did you miss me?" CL smirked at her former Boyfriend.
"Babe, you've been gone way too long." G-Dragon wiped the blood from the corner of his lip and attacked her.

"Hey y!" Seungri pushed Minzy against the wall and kissed her lips.
"Hey yourself." Minzy kneed him in the groin.

Seungri fell on the floor.

"You still haven't learned anything have you. I always told you to wear a cup when you fight." Minzy walked off to help Bom take on some men leaving Seungri on the floor.
Daesung, who was watching the whole incident burst out laughing. "She got you good bro."
"Shut up!" Seungri slowly got up in pain.

"How's my girl doing?" TOP came behind Sandara and pushed her to the floor. Sandara spun around to kick TOP in the area, but TOP caught her foot. "Is this how you treat a friend whom you haven't seen in a while?"

Onew came behind TOP and around house kicked him.

"I see you got a new man now." TOP teased.
Sandara got up and kicked TOP's chest. "You wish I had a man right now, so you wouldn't have to suffer the humiliation of being beat up by a girl."

"Children, children time to stop playing now." Suddenly Se7en walked to the room clapping his hands.

Everyone stopped fighting. Big Bang and their men looked at Se7en. 2NE1 glared at Se7en. Jonghyun and Onew were glaring at him murderously.

"Hey, no need to give that kind of look to a old buddy. I have been waiting for you!" Se7en smirked as he looked at Onew and Jonghyun. "And what a pleasure to see my little girls here again, how come you didn't come visit me more often?" He said looking at 2NE1.

CL spat on the floor in front of him.

"Aigoo.. you used to be such a well mannered girl CL. What happened?" Se7en asked and put his hand on CL's shoulder.

CL shook his hand off roughly.

"Anyway.. enough small talk I guess. Jonghyun I have something to talk with you about, come here." Se7en said walking to another room.
"I'm coming too. I won't let you be alone with Jonghyun." Onew yelled.
Se7en rolled his eyes. "You can come check the room, there won't be anyone else but me and Jonghyun."
Onew rushed to the room and looked inside. "Still I will come with him!" Onew said firmly.
"Okay, whatever." Se7en shrugged.

Onew and Jonghyun walked in the room with him.

Se7en looked at Jonghyun. " I heard some news. That girl of yours, what was her name again.. oh Seungyeon! I heard she is pregnant. There is something I want to know, is the kid mine?"

Jonghyun clenched his fists.

How could he find out already?

"You think we would've kept a kid that is yours?" Onew yelled.
"Oh, so there's no use of that kid then." Se7en said and nodded his head slightly looking at the ceiling.

There was a video camera hidden, so his men could see his nod that meant to get rid of Seungyeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Don't forget to check out our roleplay forum:

If you want to joing our roleplay come to http://krpfanfics.b1.jcink.com/index.php?