Complications

Gangs Of Seoul

"This one is empty too boss." One of Jonghyun's men came out from a building they thought Se7en might have been.

They had been out searching for him over a week already.

Jonghyun kicked the ground. "Aish.. where is he!!"

"Looking for Se7en?" Suddenly a man walked to them behind a building.

Jonghyun and all his men immediately pointed a gun on him.

"Who are you?" Jonghyun asked glaring at him.
The man lifted both his hands up. "Don't worry, i'm not on Se7en's side. I want him dead as much as you do.. Jonghyun was it?"
"How do you know me? Who are you?" Jonghyun still pointed his gun on him.

"My name is Taeyang. Have you ever heard of a gang called Big Bang, i'm part of it. You probably haven't cause we have kept ourselves hidden pretty well. I've got a old friend in your gang so I have heard about you. I heard you were planning a revenge on Se7en so we thought you might need more help? I really want to be a part of this because.. Se7en, he kidnapped my two sisters and held them as his pleasure slaves then brutally murdered them when he got tired of them.. so please believe me, i'm on your side. Please let me and my gang come and help you with this... I want Se7en dead." Taeyang said.

************************

"It's already been over a week that Jonghyun's been searching for Se7en." Minho said as they were eating breakfast once again.
Key nodded. " Jonghyun just called me yesterday, there is no sign of Se7en yet."

Seungyeon stared at all the food in front of her disgusted and held her stomach.

Why do I feel like this? It was like this yesterday too..

"Excuse me." Seungyeon said as she put her hand over and ran to the bathroom.

She threw up right away when she reached there.

"What is wrong with her? Did she eat something spoiled?" Onew frowned when they heard her throwing up again.
"I'll go check on her." Go Eun Ah said and got up and walked to the bathroom.

She tapped Seungyeon's back gently as long as she finished.

"Here, rinse your mouth with this." Go Eun Ah said giving her a glass of water.

Seungyeon nodded and took some water.

Seungyeon looked at Go Eun Ah and frowned. "What if I'm pregnant after all? I've been having morning sickness and usually I don't get sick easily.."
"But we checked, you were not pregnant." Go Eun Ah said.
"I know, or then it was not accurate.. or maybe.. because I was with Jonghyun.." Seungyeon said silently.
"Oh.. Then do you want to check again?" Go Eun Ah asked.

Seungyeon nodded.

"Can we go to the store?" Go Eun Ah asked Key, Taemin, Onew, Mir, and Minho.
"No, why?" Minho answered.
"I need more... you know... pads." Go Eun Ah whispered the last part.
"Sorry, but you had it 2 weeks ago. I'm not stupid. Girls get that problem every 4 weeks." Minho replied.
"But... But... But Seungyeon might be pregant!" Go Eun Ah shouted then quickly covered .

Oops, I wasn't supposed to say that.

"What?" Everyone shouted.
"Who?" Taemin asked.
"Se7en?" Onew looked at Go Eun Ah
Go Eun Ah shook her head. "We checked after that. She wasn't pregant."
"Than who?" Key pinned Go Eun Ah to the wall.
"J... J... J... Jonghyun." Go Eun Ah replied.

Everyone stared at Go Eun Ah wide-eyed. Key let go of Go Eun Ah.

"SEUNGYEON!!!!!" Key shouted and stormed toward her room.
"Key wait!!!" Everyone else shouted and chased after Key.

Key burst into Seungyeon's room. Key walked up to Seungyeon cornering her. The others came in moments later.

Seungyeon looked at him surprised. "Wae?"
"Did you sleep with Jonghyun?" Key asked bluntly glaring at her. Seungyeon stared at Key wide eyed. "Well.. I.. I.. yes." she blushed slightly.
"Are you pregnant?" Key asked firmly.
"Ne? Well.. I don't know yet.. but I have feeling sick in the mornings so.. maybe I am, I need to check." Seungyeon said looking down.
"You know kids are the last thing we need here right now. Don't you remember what happened to Ji Suk...we will have a doctor check on you today! Aish.. Jonghyun should've been more careful!" Key said.
"Mianhe.." Seungyeon said silently.

************************

"This is TOP, G-Dragon, Daesung, and Seungri." Taeyang introduced his gang. "We've all got issues with Se7en."
"If I see him. I'll kill him." TOP punched the wall.

Jonghyun looked at Big Bang. Can I really trust them? Or should I just use them?

"Any ideas where he is?" Jonghyun asked.
"Right now no, but I'm very close to finding him." Seungri replied. "I'll find him in a few days. Se7en's men at not clean people."
"Maybe you guys should rest for a few days, you've been searching for him quite a long time already right?" G-Dragon asked. "You can stay here if you want to, just until we find out where Se7en is hiding."

Jonghyun looked at them all. "Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather sleep with my men in the car." he said as he did not trust Big Bang.
"Fine, do whatever you like but if you change your mind just come here and sleep.. it's much more comfortable than in a car." G- Dragon said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Don't forget to check out our roleplay forum:

If you want to joing our roleplay come to http://krpfanfics.b1.jcink.com/index.php?