Trouble

Gangs Of Seoul

Onew saw Jonghyun ran to the forest while Se7en was running after him. Just when Onew wanted to chase them, Taeyang tackled him and pinned him down. He dropped his gun and Taeyang kicked it away quickly.

“Where are you going?” Taeyang held Onew’s hand behind his back.

Onew didn’t realize Big Bang was still fighting with 2NE1.

Onew forced himself with his free arm to push back and elbowing Taeyang. “I don’t have time for you.”
“Oh really?” Said Taeyang.

Taeyan pulled out his knife and start attacking. Onew tried to avoid his attacks the knife managed to make long slashes on his arms. Onew tried to grab his gun but it was too far away

“Onew!” CL threw her gun to Onew while struggling with G-Dragon.

Onew caught the gun and pointed it at Taeyang. Although he was worried for CL’s safety with out her gun. Onew looked at her to find that her fight with G-Dragon would soon end with her victory seeing that G-Dragon already looked exhausted with many wounds and bruises on him.

“It’s over.” Onew pulled the trigger and the bullet went through Taeyang’s forehead instantly killing Taeyang. “I’ll go help Jonghyun.” Onew said to 2NE1.

He ran into the forest, trying to find Jonghyun and Se7en when he heard a gunshot. Onew panicked and ran faster towards the gunshot. When he reached there, he saw Se7en down on the ground dead. He turned to Jonghyun, blood was seeping through his shirt on his chest.

“Jonghyun!!” Onew ran closer and knelt beside him.

Jonghyun was unconscious, but still alive. Onew took of his coat and tied it around Jonghyun’s wound to stop the bleeding. Carefully, he carried Jonghyun and ran to the car.

“Jonghyun hold on. Please stay alive.” Onew drove his car as fast as his spedometer let him.

Onew brought him to Seoul Hospital. Once there, the doctors brought Jonghyun straight to operating room.

Onew’s clothes were wet with Jonghyun’s blood. He knew Jonghyun already lost much blood. Onew slide down the wall. He pulled out his phone and called Minho.

“Hello.”Minho answered the phone.
“Minho, Se7en died. 2NE1 were still with Big Bang, but I’m sure it’s done now. And Jonghyun………..he was shot. Right in the chest.”Onew paused for a while trying to calm down. “We are in Seoul Hospital.”
“We’ll be there.”said Minho before he hung up.

“I should have kept an eye on him. If only I came earlier.” Onew sat down and quietly waited in front of operating room.

************************

"Go to plan B!!" Minho shouted trying to handle 5 men.

Key and Taemin flipped out their attackers and grabbed Mir. The four boys ran separate ways to their rooms and locked the door. They each flipped their secret switch and ran into the secret passage. Key turned around once before leaving the base. He punched in a few codes into a padlock and ran into the secret passage.

"Is everyone alright?" Minho asked as he got into the underground cave.
"Minho!!!" Go Eun Ah ran up to Minho and hugged him then ran to Mir and hugged him.
"Turn on the screen." Key said as he ran into the cave a few minutes later.

Minho flipped on the monitor. On the monitor had a picture of the building.

"Wait for it." Taemin said with his eyes glued to the screen. "There!"

The building began to shake and the attackers began to run out of the building.

"How did you do that?" Seungyeon asked. "Simple." Taemin jumped up to answer the question. "We put a device in the building so we can make it seem like there is an earthquake. We can also burn the building or destroy it too, but we figured today we'd keep our building because we like it. Plus you haven't moved your treasures into the cave. Also you're pregnant and we don't want the baby to be born then living in a cave although this cave is quite safe and big and better then most homes and..."
"We get the point." Key said stopping Taemin from rambling on about the cave.
Taemin pouted. "Fine."

Just then the Minho's cell phone rang.

"It's Onew." Minho picked up. "Hello." Minho's eyes bugged out. "We'll be there."
"What happened? What's wrong?" Key asked. "We need to go to Seoul Hospital. Jonghyun's injured." Minho said.

Seungyeon fainted into Mir's arms.

"Omo! Seungyeon!" Go Eun Ah rushed to Seungyeon.
"We should leave Seungyeon here, it's safer. Se7en's men are still out there." Key watched Mir help Seungyeon lay down. "Mir, I trust you. Stay here and protect the girls, we will be back soon."

Mir nodded.

"Good. Then let's go!" Key said to Minho and Taemin.
Go Eun Ah looked at Seungyeon then at Key. "I will call if something happens."
Key nodded "Mir take good care of the girls."

Key left for the hospital with Taemin and Minho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Don't forget to check out our roleplay forum:

If you want to joing our roleplay come to http://krpfanfics.b1.jcink.com/index.php?