Seoul City

Gangs Of Seoul

Trailer for Gangs of Seoul: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prHLQn8abKo

 

Also Watch our Trailer for KRP!!!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyzMW66Aw7w

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jonghyun coldly walked past several men that were on the floor begging for their lives.

"Please sir. Give us one more chance." One man begged.
"I gave you one chance too much. Boys." Jonghyun smirked as his men took the men on the last ride of their lives.

Jonghyun walked out of the alley and met up with Minho, a member of his own gang SHINee. Minho was leaning against a wall waiting to deliver news.

"I see you're in a bad mood today." Minho said twirling the gun in his hand.
"Shut up." Jonghyun snarled. "What's the news?"
"Someone messed with some of our men. One died and another one's on the verge of it." Minho said getting off the wall. "Key, Onew and Taemin are already heading there. I'm on my way. You coming?"
"Yeah yeah yeah. I'm coming." Stupid men why can't they man up and fight their own damn fights? When I find out who fought I'm going to personally kill them. Jonghyun got into his car while Minho did the same and they both sped off the the battle field.

************************

It began raining. CL smirked as the men she had in her grasp gasped his last breath. Minzy and Dara scanned the area for anyone else coming. Dara held the radio close to her in case of anything. Bom reached for the other man, who was still alive.

"You're lucky she's not mad anymore." Bom tapped the shaking man’s forehead. She pulled out a Jack of Spades card from her pocket and placed it on the dead man. "But you see what happens when she is."

CL smirked and forcefully grabbed his collar. "Now tell us what organization you're from!"

He was shaking and studdering.

"CL, look..." Minzy pointed out their unique shiny trinket. It was somehow 'glowing' in the dark. "Maybe this will give us a hint?"
Bom smirked. "SHINee."

CL dropped the guy and left him there. The radio started sending a transmission. Dara looked towards CL.

"They're coming." Dara announced.
"Let's leave." Bom started.
Minzy stepped forward. "Or we can wait for them." Minzy sneered.
"We could..." CL snickered as the gun clicked.
"CL! We wouldn't stand a chance if they brought their whole crew." Bom yelled.

Giving up they all disappeared leaving the one and half dead men behind while seeing headlights starting to appear in the distance.

************************

As SHINee got out of their cars and walked toward the men they noticed a white playing card on the dead man. 2NE1!

Jonghyun picked up the alive man and held him by the collar. "What happened?"

The man didn't answer as he had out.

"Leave him alone. Talk to him after he's better." Key said looking at the dead man.
Onew examined the card. "You know I think these girls are amateurs. I mean it's not TV where people aren't smart enough to find info on these things. I mean we can get prints, find out who bought this card, what they were wearing and..."
"Hyung! Chill you've been watching way too much CSI." Taemin said looking at Onew awkwardly.
Onew shrugged and bagged the card. "I'm still going to investigate this."

Everyone shook their heads at Onew.

"Hey this bullet is the same one from the one from the gun fight that they hand at out club several nights ago." Key said holding up the bullet and comparing it to another.
"Now those girls are going to get it." Jonghyun said pissed off.

Police sirens could be heard in a distance.

"Hurry up let's go." Taemin said grabbing evidence.

Minho pulled the unconscious man into his car as Key grabbed the necklace and any weapons from the dead man. All of SHINee disappeared in different directions before the police could come.

************************

"Here here here, stop here!" Seungyeon shouted inside the police car as the car lights revealed a man lying on the ground.

G.O stopped the car and they both got out of the car.

Seungyeon rushed to the man and checked his pulse. "Dead."

G.O searched through the area to find if anyone was around. The place was empty so he returned to Seungyeon.

"He's been shot several times to his chest. He is unarmed." Seungyeon said seriously as she looked at him.
"Does he have any ID with him?" G.O asked.
"No nothing." Seungyeon replied.

************************

At 2NE1 headquarters...

'Please enter code' The computer lock asked. Bom typed in the code and heard the clicking of the door.

"Let's hurry!" Bom said as they all rushed in.

The radio started buzzing.

"Yah listen everyone!" Dara announced.

The radio transmitted: "You.... I think ... girls.... amateurs. I mean it's not TV ....people aren't smart..... to find i.... on these things. I ..... get prints, find out who bought ....card, what.... weari...ng a..nd..."

"They found out who we are CL!" Minzy said alarmed. CL and Bom laughed.
"That's the point of it, Minzy" CL started and went over to a box filled with Black Jack cards. "But they won't find any traces of us..." She pulled off her gloves and her wig that let her real hair flow.
"Wae?" Minzy asked confused.
"Because even with the highest and newest technology we tested out our plans and actions before we do them. Like tonight for example." Bom stated.
"We didn't leave no trace because I scanned everything and checked as we left the scene." Dara added. "Even SHINee's tech geek Onew can't figure this one out except our name." Minzy nodded.

"See Minzy, you must be our newest member." Minzy nodded while CL went on. "There's a reason why there's only four of us." Started by pointing towards Bom. "Bommie-unnie was here first, she became our master spy and information gatherer. She's quite well in using swords for some odd reason."
Bom smiled and continued. "Dara, our technological specialist entered with me at the same time."
Dara smiled and continued. "CL is our main strategist and leader because she's well rounded and has a knack for guns." CL smirked while Dara finished.
"Then you, Minzy." Bom started. "Your amazing hand to hand combat brought you here."
"What? Me?" Minzy squeaked. Everyone laughed.
"Ye, Minzy. We'll take good care of you. I'll take good care of everyone here." CL announced.
"Whooo~ CL's growing up so fast!" Dara teased.
"Yah!" CL shouted as they quiet down for the radio.

::radio transmission::
*faint and broken police siren*
"He's been shot ..... to his chest. ..... unarmed."

"Looks like someone picked out our card." Bom announced.
"I think SHINee took it when they first got there." CL grinned.
"I guess it's time to find some new bait, CL." Bom smirked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN - Don't forget to check out our other roleplay/fanfics:

You and I, Together http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/37968/you-and-i-together-kyuhyun-snsd-superjunior-yuri

Love Like This http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/37973/love-like-this-fxband-hyunjoong-jonghyun-kara-nicole-shinee-sulli

 

If you want to joing our roleplay come to http://krpfanfics.b1.jcink.com/index.php?