Chapter 28

A New Beginning at 26

“Sweetheart, c’mon, we’re going to be late!”  Taecyeon sits at the edge of the bed waiting for you impatiently like he had an extra shot in his cappuccino.  He fidgets, tosses and checks if he tied his shoestrings well.  Walking back and forth, checking his hair, checking his watch and then giving out a sigh that you have not come out yet.  It was like he was in a loop being played over and over. 

 

You were invited to a surprise party for Junho and it’s a given that all the guests have to be at the venue before the celebrant arrives, but you had to look your best.  “Just a minute!”  You called back.  You wanted to look perfect for tonight, just in case you get another run in with the wannabe mistress.  The very thought of her sent you curving your fingers into claws as you made the sound of a pissed off cat.

 

“Come on baby, you look fine.  We’re going to miss the surprise.”  He checks his phone and then back at his watch.

 

“I know, I know.”  You came out of the bathroom after having finished putting on your earrings that Taecyeon got for you the day before. 

 

“Finally.”  Taecyeon looked up from glaring at his watch to look at you and his jaw dropped open an inch.  Suddenly he was not so anxious anymore, he’s finally smiling and he whistles as you gave a little twirl for him.  “Definitely worth waiting for.”  He stands from where he was lounging on the bed and stalks towards you.  It was like watching one of National Geographic’s specials about the big cats of the Serengeti.  He kisses your cheek, mindful of the glossy lipstick you had so painstakingly applied.  “My gorgeous wife.”  He kisses further down your neck.

 

Your smile was bright and cheerful as you run a hand to smooth the front his shirt.  “Well, you don’t look half bad yourself.  Oh!  My shoes!  I’ll get into my shoes fast then we’re off.”  You pushed him off to retrieve your 9-cm stiletto heel studded pointed shoes.

 

“Baby are you wearing leather trousers?”  He rubbed the back of his neck as he sat right back down on the bed watching you sway your hips as you crossed the room to the closet.  “Tight black leather trousers?”

 

Confused at his tone of voice, you looked down to see what could be wrong with your pants and your silver metallic blouse.  “Well, among other things.”  You checked if you have dirtied yourself somehow.

 

“Take them off.”  He growled deep in his throat just like how big cats would.

 

You laughed as you came to realize what his real problem was with your outfit for the night.  “No!”

 

“Please.”  He had a pained expression on as he carefully watches your rear while you wiggled your foot inside your shoe.

 

“No!  You said so yourself we’re going to be late.”  You stuck your tongue out at him and wiggled on the other shoe making sure to shimmy your rear at him like the evil that you are.

 

“It won’t take long.  Maybe around a minute or three, I mean two.  You don’t even have to take it all the way off.  You could just set it down to your thighs baby.”

 

“We don’t have that much time.”  You his hair and grabbed it in a fist.

 

“I’ll take a minute.  Thirty-five seconds.  I just wanna –“

 

“Not gonna happen.”  You cut him off coldly.  “Besides nothing ever gets finished at 35 seconds.”  You grabbed your purse.  “Ready to go?”

 

“You have no idea baby!”  Taecyeon fell back on the bed with a grunt, the ridge of his fly more noticeable than usual.  You walked over to him and he sat up and grabbed your hips, pulling you close.  His big hands roamed over the slick material before settling on your behind.  “Do you even have anything under this?”

 

“A thong.”  You teased with a grin.

 

Taecyeon’s head sagged in defeat.  “Tight leather pants and a thong.  Ugh!”  A grunt escaped his lips as he slid his hand under your shirt to your back only to discover that you are not wearing a bra.  “No bra?”

 

You giggled and kissed the top of his head.  “Come on sweetheart, we’re going to miss the whole surprise.”

 

“I don’t care.”  It was like a torture fest for him and you’re loving every minute of it.

 

You grabbed his hand and tugged him off the bed and he reluctantly stood with you.  “It’s Junho’s birthday and a lot of your friends are going to be there and they’ll be counting on you to be there on time – because that’s how you always are, the reliable guy everyone can depend on.  And besides we have not gone out in a while, so you and I will be having fun till morning.”

 

“I can stay right here and have fun with you.”  He grumbled and you laughed again throwing your head back.

 

“You really like the trousers that much?”

 

“I think you’re gorgeous.  It’s y and very you.”  He leaned closer until he was right up against your ear.  “And with you wearing your hair up makes me want to play with it, makes me want to play with you.”

 

Your entire body prickled with a sudden rush of heat.  “You need to stop talking like that or we’ll never make it to the party.”

 

“You think I still want to go?”  Taecyeon’s hands closed over your behind and your laugh was enveloped with his lips as you wrapped your arms around his neck.  His mouth on yours was warm and demanding turning you into a bundle of nerves till you are weak in the knees.

 

Your lips parted from him enough to whisper against his mouth.  “Aren’t we supposed to let someone know we’ll be late?”  Taecyeon didn’t answer, he just clamped his hand around the back of your head and brought you back into the kiss.

 

“Off.  Now.”  He groaned his command as he sat back down on the bed.  Patience has never been his strongest trait and for now you are willing to oblige him in letting out all his pent up frustrations on you.

 

You giggled and obeyed, kicking off your shoes before pulling off your top.  “Taec, make the call.”

 

Taecyeon reached for his phone and dialed as the sound of your zipper was heard loud in the room.  His eyes were set on you as you began to shimmy the tight leather down your legs.  “Cute thong.”

 

“I know.”  You pulled at the pink elastic stretched across your hip and let it snap back.  “I like it a lot.”

 

“If you want to keep it, you should take it off now or I’ll rip it apart.”

 

The laughter died in your throat at the rough heat in his voice and just when you were about to take the thong off, the call went through.

 

“Hey, we’re running late.”  Taecyeon talked, his eyes never leaving you.

 

“Hello?  Taec?”

 

“Yeah, we’re gonna be late for the party.”  Taecyeon reached for you, pulling you close to him as the urgency in his tone grew.

 

“What party?”

 

“Junho’s.”  Taecyeon said your bum slowly as he kissed your belly.

 

“This is Junho.  I have a party?”  Junho asked on the line bewilderedly.

 

“Happy birthday dude.  We’ll see you in an hour or two.”  Taecyeon barked out a laugh and hung up, grabbing you down with him in bed.

 

“You know you just ruined the surprise, right?”  You giggled as you straddled him.