Chapter 21

A New Beginning at 26

The waiting room in the hospital was almost empty with the exception of an old man dozing off and Taecyeon who sat feeling slightly uncomfortable that his wife was somewhere in the building tending to a sick Chansung.  He tugs at the front buttons of his shirt a few times as he waits impatiently for you to return to his side.

 

You walked slowly to the end of the aisle and took a peek at the waiting area.  Your whole body seemed to have relaxed as you saw him sitting three or four rows away.  You thought he had gone home without you as you stayed with Chansung.  He was dressed in his white long-sleeved shirt that had some of its first few buttons released and had his jacket on his lap as he fiddles with his phone, checking at the time every couple of seconds feeling time crawl on the legs of an ant as he waited.  He stretched out his legs and looked up the ceiling with a sigh, you watched him his lips as he ran his hands through his soft hair.  It was indeed a beautiful sight.

 

You cleared your throat as you silently stood in front of him.  “I thought you already left.”

 

“How is he?”  He spared you a glance with concern writ large all over his face.

 

“The doctor gave him a shot for his fever and then another shot to keep him from throwing up.  Now he’s sleeping like a baby with IVs and stuff attached to him.  I called his mom and she is already on her way here.  We could go if you want.”  You gave him every little piece of information you have.

 

“Let’s wait till aunt gets here.”  He lifted the jacket from his lap to the vacant chair beside him.  His voice was somewhat cold and you could not gauge whether the irritation on his face is from you standing him up or from you spending time with Chansung, you figured either way it was because of you.

 

You touched his hand and held it tight in your own, looking down to avoid his eyes every way you could.  “Are you very, very, very mad at me?”

 

“What?”

 

“I missed our first date and was with Chansung the whole time, you must be really, really, really angry at me.”  You risk a glance to his face and remembered how truly beautiful he is.

 

“Since when were you so fond of tripling your words?”  His lips pulled into a dazzling smile that almost made you blush, if it didn’t already.  “Lap.”  Holding his arms out to you, he motioned for you to sit on his lap and when you did, he wrapped his arms around you.  “I’m not very, very, very mad at you nor am I really, really, really angry with you.  I’m concerned about him too.”  You turned slowly to face him.  He was a few inches away from you and you could feel his slow breathing.  “He’s family to me by blood.  So more than mad or angry…I’m thankful that you care for my cousin.”  By now, your lips were so close to each other that any slight movement would land them over each other.  “And about the date, don’t worry about it love.  We have a lifetime to spend dating each other.”  He whispered against your ear.  “But don’t get me wrong…I was very, very, very, really, really, really jealous.”  His masculine scent engulfed you as his other hand rested on your lap, his long fingers crawling up slowly against your skirt.  “And to think that you were dressed so beautifully like this.  How could I not feel-”

 

You grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss, only letting go when you were breathing so hard that your lungs ached.  You looked into his eyes as you leaned back to see his face, finding them glittering with hunger as he stared at you.  His gaze making you completely paralyzed.  You knew he wanted more, but you were reluctant to give him more being in a public place and all.

 

“You will pay for this when we get home.”  Taecyeon whispered against your ear in a rough growl that made you giggle in his lap.

 

“Thanks Taec.”  You smiled warmly as you held his face in between your hands.  “For being so understanding, so perfect, so wonderful that you’re making me feel like I’m the luckiest girl on earth for having you as my husband.”

 

“If you think you can get away with compliments-”  He ran his finger from your neck down to your cleavage with a mischievous smile.  “-then you’re so wrong baby.”

 

“We don’t really have to do it when we get home, right?”  You ducked your head as you spoke, remembering how painful the whole process was the last time.

 

Taecyeon tilts your head up to have you face him.  “You don’t want to?”

 

You cover your face with your hands for a moment before you slowly drag your hands back down so that your eyes are visible, your fingers around your nose.  You took a deep breath and closed your eyes before you started to talk.  “It’s just that you’re huge.  I mean your thing is huge.  That thing in your pants is just prodigious.  It’s significantly large.”  You nervously stated as he looks at you in utter confusion.  “And though I have not seen a lot of es, actually I have seen two including yours in my life.  So, I know I have nothing much to compare yours with…but you’re just unnecessarily big and I don’t think you fit in well inside of me.  And it kinda hurts too…a lot.  Like I was being torn apart.”

 

Taecyeon scratches his cheek as his smile broadens.  The pieces were falling into place and he now begins to recognize the image the puzzle is forming.  “So, you’re reluctant to do it with me because my is huge?”

 

You blushed a deep shade of pink as you slapped your hand over your mouth.  “Uhm.”  You nodded.  You felt like you were going to die.  You were dying as you spoke to your gorgeous husband about and his overly large .  You were going to prove that it was physically possible to die of embarrassment and you are going to be famous for it, you could even be in the books from dying out of shame.

 

Taecyeon’s nose crinkled as he nodded repeatedly.  “Well, you don’t see me complaining that you’re too tight.”  He coughs to clear his throat to keep himself from laughing.

 

“Is that something to complain about?”  You smack him lightly on the chest.  “Don’t guys like it more when it’s tight?”

 

Taecyeon couldn’t help it, you felt him shaking his shoulders with repressed laughter.  “Well, I thought girls like it when it’s bigger.  You’re the only one I heard complain about the package being big.”

 

“Well…it hurts.”  You whined as you covered your face with your hands.

 

“Alright love.”  Taecyeon bit his top lip to keep himself from laughing and takes your hands off your face.  “You know, these things…it gets better with time and…well…repetition.”  He chuckled as your chin lowered to give him a dirty look.  “So here’s the plan.  Let’s schedule to have at least twice every day.”

 

“Taec!”  You shook your head and Taecyeon tightened his grip on your hips, he knew you would have climbed off he didn’t.  “You could be such a !”

 

A smile spread across his face as he held you tighter.  “But I’m your .”

 

“Uhm.”  You nodded with a smile.  “You’re my .  Happy?”  You rolled your eyes at him.

 

“I’ve got my wife in my arms and she’s feeling lucky having me for a husband.  It doesn’t get much better than this.”

 

“Taec.”  Your voice trailed off.  “Maybe…since we’re happy and all…maybe…you can make up with Chansung already.”

 

“I’m not you baby.”  Taecyeon said in a serious tone.  “But give me a little more time and then maybe…maybe then…but don’t hold your breath for it.”

 

“I’ll be happy if you tried to.”

 

“How happy?”

 

“This happy.”  You closed the few inches of distance and kissed him.  Your tongue darting out to flick against his bottom lip while you held his hand to let him touch your .

 

Taecyeon was already slowly kneading your when his phone began to ring.  “Your phone.”  You said in his mouth.

 

“I don’t care.”  You felt his breath in your mouth as he spoke without breaking the kiss.

 

You reached for his mobile and saw the name on the screen.  “It’s George again.”  You pushed back a little to hand it to him.  “It could be important.”

 

“I’ll return the call later.”  Taecyeon said as he refused to let go of your .

 

“Well, I’m not going to do it with you here.”  You giggled as you removed his hand from your chest.  “Think about my offer and then we’ll see how happy you can make me.”

 

“Ugh!”  He growled under his throat as you stood up.