CHAPTER 6 [Coming?]

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AUTHOR ' S POV   Suddenly, Jaemin stand up that sehun freaked out. She get her black mcm bag, her phone. She go to the black cabinet and open it. Revealing a Black helmet. She get her helmet and saw Jongdeok's Black leather Bracelet. Jaemin examined the bracelet she saw a trick of blood on it. Jaemin gripped at the bracelet and close her eyes and open it.   Sehun saw all of that she did. He knows that familiar bracelet too. And he thinks it's from jongdae. Jaemin put the bracelet on her wrist. And walk away, she stop infront of the door.   "You can leave now i'm going out" you left leaving sehun at the door.   The principal is not their. Sehun ran after her. They are at the parking lot. Suddenly sehun's EX came.    "OPPA!" A girl shout with a squeak that make's you annoyed. The girl cling at sehun's arm.   "Ah! Gyuri! Why are you here!? We break up right!?" He said coldly and get off the girls hands on his arm.   "I want you back oppa!" She said with a squeak and turn around to jaemin.   "How is she?" Jaemin's face turn into her famous bish face and put her helmet on. You start the engine of Taemin's motorbike. You drove your bike and stop infront of them.   "Youre not a freaking student here, so shut up with the freaking squeal and your y attitude. And i'm the daughter, how owns this school so leave or i'll call the guards" She said coldly, drove away.   Sehun glared at gyuri and leave her dumbfound. She ruffled her hair in frustration.     (AUTHOR'S NOTE: As you can see!~ gyuri girl she's an.... What do i call her!~~~ ah! Yeah! An OC!~ guys she's not gyuri from Kara! Okay?)      "Jaeminnie!~ Dinner's ready!"  "Ne ChoUmma!~^^"    Jaemin go down saw his brother just arrived. She hugged her brother tightly, Taemin chuckled at her behavior. To be honest he miss her sister like that. When after the tragic on the prom. You became quiet, cold, not speaking. He back hugged her and burry his face to her cheeks and kiss it.   "JaeJae!~ i'm tired!~"   "aigoo!~ for sure appa force you into something"   "Omo yah!~ let's eat. I know the two of are hungry. I and mrs. Cho cook your favorites"    "Aya!~ haha! My diet will be ruined!" They said in unison and look at each other. They laugh at their dorkyness. Mrs. Cho and Umma joined along.    "Mhm! Your cousins is coming next week " Mom announce.   "How? Jinki oppa?"    "No. Another cousins. My side and other side will be next month."   "so... you mean our cousin at states?"   "nae, on my side your auntie Eun Rim my Unnie married a Chinese. You two were little when they go to china" they nodded.    "What his name?" Taemin ask.   "He has a lots of names to be exact. You two played with him when the two of you are 8years old and him are 10"    "Ah! Duizhang!" The two exclamaid while standing looking at each other.     Jaemin arrived at school with her ferari. Your shades on and Beats plug on. You saw Sehun looking annoyed at her EX, Gyuri. You just ignore them and park the car. Naeun was waiting for Jaemin at her car, You run to Naeun.    "Eunniee!"  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter