CHAPTER 34 [Selfish Punk]

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Kyungsoo were walking at the hallway, just you and him. It was already 5, and you forgot something on your locker. As you get what you need in your locker. The two of you heard a scream of a Girl and a other girl that was threatening. 

You looked at Kyungsoo, he signaled you if you have your swiss knife, you nod. The two of you followed where the voice where, It was at the vacant room. 

 

"AHHHH!!! JEBAL!!! Jebal.... Stop.." A familiar voice said.

"WHAT!? Huh! are you now going with him!? ANSWER ME!??"

"KYAAA!!! I-i Won't! I'm not g-going with h-him!" 

"PLEASE! STOP HURTING HER! AHHKKKK!!!"

 

As you heared her screams, your hands turned into a fist. You and Kyungsoo cant take it anymore, Kyungsoo Banged the door open. You saw one girl lying on the floor with blood on the clothes, One girl tied on a chair, two boys in mask and One girl with a mask on.

Kyungsoo punched the guys, as you fight with the girl on a mask. You kicked the girl on the stomach as she landed on the open window. You let out your knife and and hold her neck as you aim it on her. She kicked you, You scratch her by the knife at her arm. You landed on the floor as she escaped with the two boys.

You go to the girl on the floor, as Kyungsoo untied the girl. When you saw her face, your eyes widen. You shook her unconcious  body to wake up. Kyungsoo Check her pulse Is still beating.

 

"Jaemin! Let's go to the hospital! she got beaten a lot than me" Gyuri said hold her bleeding arm. 

 

Kyungsoo quickly carried her to the car, as you and Gyuri followed him. Kyungsoo drived the car quickly as you almost teared up. As All of you arrived at the hospital, You teared up at the waiting area. Kyungsoo let you leaned on his chest and hug you tightly.

 

"Kyungsoo...."

"Sh.... She will be alright.." He said as he kissed your forehead.

 

>>>

 

"Doc how is she?" You quickly ask.

"She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter