EPILOGUE [Don't Go]

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPILOGUE 

3 years later....

 

SEHUN's POV 

 

"Eureurong! Eureurong! Eureurong dae!" 

 

Hi! Everyone, it's been 3 years now, I didn't catch her from the airport. As she wished to me that continue my career without her. And here I am, In a famous rookie Group called EXO. We lost contacts to each others, but I still love her and no one will replace her. But theres a girl caught my eye when she performed and sing on stage. 

 

Where here at the rehearsal of the 3rd anniversary of the music show. When we finished, we were going to the backstage. I suddenly heared A familiar voice speaking.

 

"Hello! Hello! It's okay now!" 

 

I turned around and saw Kyungsoo-Hyung and Kai hugging the Girl will rehears. The girl was familiar and look like someone, I heard she debut after us and became famous because of her looks and talent. I admit she's tottaly beautiful. Suddenly my thought was cut by Suho-hyung, "Yah! Sehun let's go!". "Ah! Neh!". 

 

We went to the backstage dressing room, We I heard Taemin-hyung ask a Manager. "Hyung! Wheres J-Min?", Taemin said. I stopped from my track, as my chest pumped fast. I turned, the manager said "She's at the stage with Sungha" and point at the entrance. Taemin nodded and run to the entrance. 

 

'She's here?...... She's J-Min?'

 

We go in to the dressing room and rest. I leaned back to the couch and open my phone. We heard singing high notes "ireonaaa!!!!!!!!!~~~" then a guitar solo. "Wow! J-min surely is trained!" Xiumin Hyung said still looking at his phone. Then Baekhyun said something, "Yeahh!~~~ That's because of me~". I saw Luhan rolled his eyes and kick Baekhyun's chair that made him almost fall from his seat, "Yah!". "It's because of her brother you idiot!" Luhan said and go back reading his book. "What Me? Really? I at singing" Kai appeared with Kyungsoo and sat down. Luhan throw a can of coke to Kai and lucky he catch or if he didn't it will land on his face, "Not you, It's Taemin!". " But to bad she's in YG Entertainment, But still because of her I can see Dara-noona!~" Chanyeol said like a fanboy. 

 

I scratched the side of my eye, being confused. They just said thats she's trained, hyung said it's because of him, they said she's in YG, he's brother.... Oh my Gosh.

 

"Yah! guys is there something you need to tell me? The girl outside.. is she--" I ask but Lay hyung cut me.

"J-Min and Jaemin are one? Yeah! J-min is Jaemin" 

 

I froze from my spotted and wait my thoughts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter