CHAPTER 49 [Goodbye isn't Forever]

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Hey Jay, i need your help]

 

 

"Ah.. jinki oppa, what is it?" 

[Theres a guy here at the bar, his drunk. He kept shouting your name. Plus I found his phone, the wallpaper was you... sleeping]

 

'S.....Sehun?'

 

"ahh.. ahh neh. I'll be there in a minute" 

 

You hanged up, and droved the car. As you arrived at the bar, that Jinki owned. You quickly get out of the car and find Jinki. You saw Jonghyun, Jinki's friend at the bar. 

"Ah... Jonghyun oppa!" 

"Oh! Jaemin! Are finding Onew hyung? His at the quiet room" 

"Ah! Thank you!" 

 

You open the door at the quiet room. You saw Onew leaning at the wall watching the drunk kid sleep. Jinki saw you, he gave the guys phone to you and said,"Here, and take look at the kid". 

 

He leaved as you walk through the drunk guy. The Guy has a messy brown hair and back facing her. She turned him around, Her eyes soften with hurt feelings. It was Sehun.

 

She still love Sehun, but it hurts seeing him. After what happen to the party. 

 

"Jaemin...Im sorry...." 

 

You heard him mumbled, you bit your lips preventing not to cry. You sigh, and decide to take him home. You sat him up and pat his cheek. 

 

"Yah! Yah! Wake up! Sehun!"

 

His eyes fluttered open, Sehun's sight was blur but he can manage to see. He chukled bitterly and said, "Jaemin... ". 

"Sehun, stand up. I'm taking you to your house" Jaemin said, while putting his arm around your shoulder. When he stand up, he suddenly pinned you at the wall. Holding your hand, and his other hand was beside your head. 

 

His face was just an inch with your. The two of you can feel each others breathe. His body was crashing to yours. The atmosphere became hotter. 

 

Without expecting he kissed you softly and passionate. He bite your lips that made you gasped and kissed back. The kiss became rough as Sehun lost control. 

 

Reality hits you when you where now at the couch, lying you down. You push him away while in shock expression. You sigh and drag him outside.

 

You open the front door of the car to put him there. You go to the driver's seat and drove off.

 

As the two of you arrived, Sehun was unconcious. You park the car and take him out of the car. You press the doorbell, the maids open the gate for the two of you. 

 

As the maid open the door of sehun's room to let the two of you get in, the maid quickly walk away. You lay sehun at the bed, you sigh.

 

You touch his cheek, you felt him burning. You let out a 'tch' sound and go to his closet to get a towel. You drench the towel to the water and drained it. You wipe the towel on Sehun's face to clean him. As you wipe the towel on his face, you examined his face.

 

You place the towel on the chair, you notice that his room was a mess. His clothes where scattered on the floor. Some bottle of beers on the table. Some of the frames fell down from its stand. 

 

'Did I totally did this to him?'

 

You pick up all the mess from the room, and put it back on its place. As you finished, you heard Sehun groaned and unbottoned of his shirt. You turned the air conditioner and look at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter