CHAPTER 30 [Special friend? or Boyfriend?]

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You, Kai, Tao, Jongdae has the same schedule, Sehun, Naeun, Kyungsoo, Yixing has the same sched. All of go to seperate ways, and go straight to your class. The all of you sat down and wait for your Professor. All of the students was looking at you, and start whispering. You glared at them and shut their mouths. 

The door banged open, the whole class became quiet. Your professor came with Two students at his back. One girl and One boy. Your eyes widen in horror, The boy's eyes traveled around the room. His eyes landed at you, He smiled. The girls and boys started to whisper. Other girls were glaring at you but you didn't care.

 

" Good Morning Class! I'm Mr. Cha. Uhm, Kids Introduce your self"

"Anneyeong haseyo! I'm Jang Kyung Mi. Please take care of me"

"Anneyeong haseyo! i'm Jang Dong Woo, Please take care of me"

"Okay, Dongwoo and Soojin you can seat where you two want"

 

They Bowed and walk towards your direction where a Vacant seat infront of you. He stop infront of you and smile, and about to touch your cheek but a hand put it away, It was Kai. He look at Dongwoo rudely.

 

"Jaemin, Let's just meet at the office of your dad" he said as he sat on the seat.

"So dad said that youre the one helping me?"

"yup, I'll stay with you, Here to L---" you kick his chair.

"Unnie... Sorry, for that"

"It's okay, Kyungiee I'm already use to his big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter