CHAPTER 5 [Coincidence]

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN'S POV 

I followed Jaemin up stairs. I don't know why i follow her, it feels strange. Jaemin was running at the hallway. Suddenly, Jaemin Tripped, I run to her. I catch her and turn her around. I saw her eyes closed, she opened her eyes. She look up to me and stare at me. My arms were around her waist just like hugging her.

'I want to stay like this... wait...what!? no! Sehun! get a grip of your self!' 

"Ugh...Thanks.. Sehun-ssi can you let go?" 

'I admit..... I like to stay... I...Ugh..No!'

"Oh! Yeah... but running? In high heels?" She frowened and nodded before turning. She continue to jogged and stop. She turn her head and said

"your not going or what?" I followed her. We go to a dark room. 

"What are you finding anyway?"

"ah.... the poppers? And my damn camera" 

He nodded and find. After they find the poppers and jaemin's DSLR. They went down stairs, they saw D.O and Baekhyun Sing 'What is love' at the finishing part. The two run to the edge of the stage were Minho, Kai, Chanyeol holding a banner thats says 'WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" and a teddy bear. 

Baekhyun go down on stage while singing, he go to Taeyeon. Baekhyun softly grabbed Taeyeon's hand and dragged her to the stage. After singing, Chanyeol, Minho, and Kai holding the banner and the teddy bear. 

"Kim Taeyeon, the first i saw you. I feel something. You were the one how approach me when I'm new at school. When we go to the prom, that night i realize that inlove at you. It's been 3Years, i'm scared to confess to you because maybe our friendship might be broken or awkard. I'm glad that I saw you in my life. Kim Taeyeon.... Saranghae.. Will you be my girl?" He kneel down infront of her and give a rose. Jaemin beggan to take pictures.

"Yes! Byun Baekhyun! Yes!" With tears on her eyes. Baekhyun stand and looked up to her. He lift her around.

"HOOOO!!!!! OH YEAH!!!! I LOVE YOU KIM TAEYEON!" They kissed passionately. Jaemin and Sehun popped the popper around them. The gang go to them and cheered. Chanyeol suddenly tease Baekhyun.

"HOOO!!! YOUR NOT GAY!! MY BESTFRIEND IS NOT GAY!" Chanyeol shout.

"YAH!! PARK CHANYEOL!" 

Jaemin beggan to take photos. Sehun notice Jaemin smiling widely. He take his GN2 and take a photo of her smiling. Sehun smiled, Jaemin turn to him and take a shot of him she smiled at him. Sehun were takenback. He just chuckled and smiled. 

"I can tell that you're
      WATCHING me"

===================================================================================================
 

I woke up and look at my GS4. It's 10 in the morning and we don't have classes. I go down stairs to see Mrs. Cho and Umma cooking. I back hugged them.

"Morning!~"

"Aigoo!! JaeJae! You skip breakfast! Again" Umma said. Mrs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter