CHAPTER 45 [Broken Glass]

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"TAEMIN HYUNG!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!! JIN!! MATTHEW!!!! OPEN THE DOOR"

 

"YAH! Wh--- YAH! Bring her to her room now! JIN! MATTH!! WHERE ARE YOU JAEMIN IS HAS BRUISES!!!"

As Kyungsoo bring her to her bedroom followed by Taemin, Jin, Matthew, and EXO. Matthew Check her bruises, he shook his head. Taemin signaled the guys to get out of the room. EXO looked at him confusedly, and obey him. Matthew was taking a Medical course.

"Guys, what happened?" Taemin ask seriously.

"She was beaten by the crazy " Jongdae said crossing his arms.

"Hey, Hyung wheres Mom and Dad? I need to speak to them about this" Kai said and about to get the phone but Taemin stopped him.

"No, Our Parents Don't want this, Jaemin too. Let her decide" Kai sigh and nod. 

 

>>>

 

JAEMIN'S POV

I open my eyes and Saw Taerin Smiling at me. What the hell why is she doing in here?! I want to move but my body was stay still. Her hand caressed my cheek down then grab my neck. Her eyes darken, Tighter her grip on my neck. 

 

I can't breath...... I can't breath.... I.... Can't Breath......

 

YAH! Jaemin!!! Wake up! Jae! Guys!

 

Sehun?

 

YAH! Jaemin! wake up! Jin! The oxygen!!!

 

Kyungsoo.... Taemin oppa....

 

 

"HHHHHHHHHUUUHH!!!!" 

 

"Jaemin, gwenchana?" Kyungsoo ask, holding your oxygen mask.

"What happened?" You ask catching your breath. 

"You were suddenly, Holding your neck and you were losing oxygen" Sehun said. You sigh

 

'It was just a dream..... oh my gosh... That '

 

"Hey, Oppa.."

"Mhm... Yes, Jaemin?" Kai ask.

"Please, don't call the cops.... about taerin"

"Told you Kai, We won't I just call her parents to met me up later" Taemin said with a smirk.

"Thanks" You smiled and go back to sleep since your back was aching. You felt they went out of your room because you heard the door open.

 

"Oh, Jaeminnie Your performance is tommorrow. Get well, okay? I want you to see your performance. I love you"

 

Sehun whispered, cupped your cheek lightly not to hurt you and kiss you at the tip of your lips.

 

>>>

 

It was 5PM, You arrived at the gate with your brother, Taemin since your injured. You came out of the car with your shades on. Taemin took your bag and hold your hand. Students around you stop doing there thing and look at you. They start glossiping about the issue about Taerin Beat you up at the library, the others was no clue why you have bruises on the cheek.

When Naeun and Gyuri saw you they quickly hugged you. Naeun Kissed taemin goodbye, as Taemin go to their dressing room. Naeun and Gyuri lead you to the dressing room. The sylist gave you what you wear and go to the dressing room. 

 

The make up artist start curling your hair and putting some pink-violet extension, after that they put some make up on you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter