CHAPTER 41 [Freaking Oh Sehun]

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"No, Jae I what him to talk to you not us"      "What will we--"   "Where were you last night?"   "At the mall with Kyungsoo"   "Then? what did you do? after that?"   "What kind question is that!?"    "I saw you and Kyungsoo last night at the Skateboard area, With six boys?"   "Tch, Yup your right. We're with B.A.P Any problem with that?"   "Who totally are you!? You have a gun that you gave it to them" Sehun half shout, Kai's eyes widen and looked at you and Kyungsoo. Naeun and Yixing looked down, because she knows about this long time ago. Tao and Jongdae Jaw dropped.   "Lee Jaemin!" Kai Threatened.   "OKAY! I'm in a gang! They already stoped joining!, but Me... No, Because of this Jerk!" You said and point at Sehun.   "Who--"   "I'm With her Kai! not just us. I'm being honest here! Naeun, Yixing, Taemin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, is with us " Kyungsoo said, Sehun scoffed. While Kai nodded, It okay to Kai now, Atleast She has Kyungsoo by her side. You Were about to stand up but Kyungsoo and Naeun besides you pulled you down.    "You're not going anywhere!" Naeun and Kyungsooboth said.     RINGGGGGGG!!!!! RRIIIIIINNNNNNGG!!!!       "I'll be going now, or I'll be late"     >>>   It was your last class, And they said your professor was absent. Some student knows that You and Sehun Fought thats why, He isn't with you. Gyuri was Besides you reading a book, While you? Sleeping with your headset stuck in to your ear. Some of the students were playing around.    You Heard a loud bang of the door that made you Frowned, You looked at the door. It was Sehun dressed up in his , The students started to glossip. You go back to sleep, and as well as Gyuri. Sehun waked to your Place and kick your desk.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter