CHAPTER 48 [Yeoboseoyo?]

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After washing up, you ran downstairs and find Kai at the kitchen. You back hugged him, he slightly jumped and looked at you. You smiled at him like a kid, he just chuckle. 

 

'Aigoo... Looks like shes pretending to be happy just for us even if shes leaving tomorrow' 

 

You helped Mrs. Cho prepare the plates on the table as the food was put. All of you ate your food, that Kai made it was to many for a 5 people. 

 

Then you heard a familiar voice singing I Got A Boy. Revealing Baekhyun and the gang. Your eyes widen and hugged them. 

 

"Kkaeb Song!~ haha! Anneyeong!" 

"Aigoo! This kid still singing our song" Taeyeon said and hugged you. Baekhyun put an arm around Taeyeon and said. "Atleast you love this kid who is singing it"

"So gay" Naeun and Taemin said with a disgusted face. Baekhyun just glared.

 

"Yaaaaa!~~ Jaemin!!" A deep voice apeared, It was Chanyeol. 

"Chanyeol-ah!~" 

"Hey! Jaemin!" 

"...Kyungsoo! Luhan-ge! Kris-ge!" 

"Jae!~ hey! Jaemin! Close your eyes for a moment" 

"Why?" 

"Just do it!" 

"Okay!"

 

As you closed your eyes, a guy stand infront of you, his hair was and he was holding a bouquet. "Okay, open your eyes". You widden your eyes in shock, that made you cover your mouth. "Surprise Noona!" 

 

"ZELLO-AH!" 

 

You suddenly hugged tightly, you missed him. You and Zello didn't saw each other at school. Zello broke the hug, and look at you up and down. 

 

"Noona... you changed... and you didn't tell me youre leaving tomorrow!!" 

"Im sorry Zello ah..." 

"Ugh.... sorry for interupting the 'moment' but the time is running and we want Jaemin to be with us right?" Suho said. 

"So, where do you want to go then?" Chanyeol your cousin ask. 

 

As all of you go out of the house and walk. You want to go to the stadium that you all met. When Baekhyun and Naeun helped you from some bad guys. Then you met Kyungsoo from being rude to you. Meeting Lay, Suho dancing at the stadium 

 

You go in to a dark path way, They Smiled and some good memories goes to their mind. "Woaah!~", Zelo exclaimed. As all of you arrived there, Baekhyun run to the operating room to turn on the lights. When the Lights turn on, He smiled at the view.

 

"Still doesn't change"

 

You heard Kyungsoo said, you look at him and smile. "Waah!~~ " Taeyeon beamed and sat at the stage with Zelo, Kris, And Naeun. Taemin touch you at the shoulder and said, "You're it!". As you smiled, he run away. Kyungsoo start backing away. 

 

You run to him and Touch him. "Youre it!", you runned to the stage and tapped Naeun, Kai, Lay, and Suho that Kyungsoo is it. When Kyungsoo where now on stage, you jumped down to the stage and go to Baekhyun. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter