CHAPTER 36 [Making Me Mad]

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

AYO!!!~~ Theres a part here that I can't explain. So just click the link okay? It will show the video of Tao's Teaser. That was how Jaemin did. 

I Know you won't understand!~ XD Just read it okay? Remember my note!~~~ Saranghae!~ XD Chinggus

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Days passed, The gang and Gyuri got along since Gyuri change her life not being a but as a nice smart beautiful girl. Gyuri also accept the way that Sehun is his not the right one for her. While Sehun always with Taerin that make the gang mad at him. Sehun just talks to when he needs you. As you saw them always together like a couple, You were crying all night because of him. 

Now, You, Naeun, Gyuri, Kai and Kyungsoo were at the bench waiting for the P.E time. 

 

"Hey, Gyuri! Your great at history right?" Kai ask. 

"Mhm! Why?" 

"Can you tutor me?" 

"eyyyyy!!!~~~~~ Yah Kai!~" All of you said except for gyuri and Kai, who is blushing. 

"Y-Yah! W-what wrong with that?!" 

 

"VICE PRESIDENT LEE JAE MIN AND BUSINESS MANAGER DO KYUNG SOO! PLEASE GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE RIGHT NOW! THANK YOU!" 

 

You heard Seohyun from the speaker, The student council president. You and Kyungsoo look at each other then the others in a confuse face. They shrugged, Kai patted your back. The of you go to the principal's office, You open the door and bowed to your mother. 

 

"Jaemin, D.O I want the two of you became a special trainers for the senior's P.E time that will almost start" Your mother said smiling. The two of you jaw dropped and look at each other.

"Pardon me? Mrs. Lee?" 

"Bwo?"

"You and D.O will teach what the two of you can do, I know the two of you can do it! Thats all, please do not harm any students and Mr. Lee is absent today"

"Ne Mrs. Lee!/umma" You and Kyungsoo said. 

 

The two of you get out of the office and saw place empty no students around. The two of you smirk at each other and smile. He ruffled your hair and gave your bag to you since he was carrying it. 

"Let's meet infront of the gym, go change" 

"arraso! Mr. Do Kyungsoo!"

 

 

INSIDE OF THE GYM

 

All of the seniors is now in side of gym waiting for Mr. Lee, and some of the students were gossiping that Mr. Lee was absent. Inside of the gym were noisy. Kai, Naeun, Taemin, Gyuri, Tao, Jongdae, Yixing were talking about You and Kyungsoo taking so long. 

While Sehun and Taerin were playing around, that make the other students why you and him arent together. 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter