CHAPTER 21 [BlackOut]

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's Note: Anneyeong!!!!~~~ I Just want to promote my new Fic!~ (Wait.. really? Promote? XD LOL!)

I'm actually saying is.. if some of you has interest at my fic. The main is Baekhyun (HOO!!!~~ My ultimate bias in EXO!) and OC\You. The Title is "Tell Me, Beautiful" (HOOO!!!) 

Yeah!~ Author-nim is so happy right now~

And yeah!~ Did you remember the Chapter 14? when D.O and Jaemin Talked in the car? If not............ Read again!~ XD  Okay enough!~~~ This is to much~

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yah! You ready!??"

"Lower your voice stupid! If Taemin hear us were dead!" You threatened him. He let out a 'tch' sound and the two of you get in the motorcycle. 

You and D.O. were going to kick some butts!~ The two of you were wearing all black. D.O. was always kicking butts, almost proffesional!~ He may look Nice, Cute, and squishy but NO his not. You envy him~ He didn't have and bruises in his face nor body. Even if you always do this when summer because of you were bored, You always get a scratch.

 

You and D.O. arrived at warehouse where the others that come with the two of you. And you were annoyed! because you said to D.O. that 2 vs 1. The heck!? He brought 5 mens! plus the new member, It's 6 members.

You open the door, as you saw two guys playing video games, one was focus on his laptop, and the other one is boxing. They call their selves~ Best. Absolute. Perfect a.k.a, B.A.P.

 

"Hey! Hey!~ Welcome back!~ Lee Krystal!~" The guy that doing boxing, Yongguk said. They want to call you Krystal when your with them.

"HOO!!! Krystal!~ Nice to see you!~" who was focus on his laptop was Daehyun.

"ANNYEONG! KRYSTAL\NOONA!~" Still focus on the game was Jongup and Youngjae. You grab a pillow at the couch and throw it to them. It got hit by a pillow was Youngjae, straight in the face. 

"YAH!!!" YoungJae Yelled at you and you heard D.O. snickered at the back.

 

You walk through the table pass by a door. You felt a sudden aim of a gun at the back of your head. You quickly grabbed the gun and toss it. You catched the gun and aim the gun infront of his head. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. I took the gun and put it into my back pocket.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter