CHAPTER 28 [Senior]

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

  "Jae.... It's me, bora unnie. Can I go in?"    "Ah... neh you can!"      You open the door, you let bora come in to your room. The two of you sat on the bed. Bora, took your hand and caressed it.      "Jaemin,.. I know that you already love sehun" your eyes widen and look away.    "Are you.... sure about this? I don't want to see my dongsaeng to be hurt" she added. You smiled at her.   "N-neh, unnie. I Love, Sehun. I fall inlove without knowing it. And I can't erase him from my heart"    "Okay, then. Thats all i need to know before I leave. Let's go, i'll be late at my flight"    >>>     "Bye! Noona! Have a safe flight!"    "Bye!! Ah! Sehun!"   "nae Noona?"    Bora hugged sehun and whispered.   " yah! Take care of Jaemin, okay!? I know you love her. Don't ever break her heart, Or i'll break your bones into pieces!"    Sehun's eyes widen into horror, he nodded slowly breaking the hug. Bora bid goodbye, and go in.  All of you to the van, and go to the mall to buy your stuff for school nextweek. After buying stuffs for school, the gang want to spend time at your house.      "Yah! Jaemin! Can we go in to your room?" Kai ask.   "Mhm! We want to see it" Luhan said.   "uhm guys!~ I think only D.O and Naeun can go there" Taemin said.   "No, It's okay but no touching!"      Since the all EXO members was there. Tao, Luhan, and Kai excitedly go in to your room. Your room was pure white and big for you, has a king size bed. Your room has a balcony, your white desk was wide, all of your gadget were there at your desk, your Laptop, IPad, Ipod, 3 kind of headset, speaker. There was Many books on your shelf.    Sehun gapped at your room how clean and big it was. Since You, Taemin and EXO were only there. It wasn't a little crowded. You go in to your walk in closet and took something.    You took a Bag that looks like for a boy. You go out at your walk in closet and gave it to tao. Tao gave you with a confuse look.      "Aish... You said you loved gucci right? Here! Have it!"    "Really?!" With a grin, you can see he was shy and want to take the bag.    "Come on take it! I have many of them!"    "Yah! JAEMIN! why didn't you said you have many of that. My money is already on heaven because of this panda here!"   "Really!? Tao oppa! Good job! " you said happily and high five tao and Taemin. Kris was about to attack you but Tao glared. Kris suddenly remember that You amd Tao learned martial arts.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter