CHAPTER 3 [Baekhyun - Taeyeon]

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

The performance end and they won 2ndplace, they celebrate late. 

You arrived in at the school just in time. You didn't have to much sleep because of the celebration last night. Jaemin go in at her room and sit at her chair. Sehun was their with his 'girls'. He notice you into your seat looking tired. You just rest her head at her desk. 

Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Taeyeon, and Naeun snickly go to Jaemin with a small velvet cake.

"CONGRATS JAEMIN!!!" They shout. Jaemin shoot up of shockness. 

"What the--!?" She didn't continue her sentence when she saw the cake. 

'Oh no...' Jaemin death glared them they pout.

"Thanks!~ guys! But put that on the box we'll eat it later" 


Kyungsoo has a whip cream on his back that Jaemin didn't saw. He spray cream at his finger. He sat infront of Jaemin and leaned closer. You just stared at her like 'What-are-you-doing?' Look. Their inches were just 2inch. By chance, Kyungsoo wiped the cream on your nose and run. 

"CONGRATS JAEMIN! EVEN IF I CAN'T COME LAST NIGHT!" He shout.

"YAH! DO KYUNGSOO!!!!" Jaemin wiped the cream on her nose and taste it. It was flavored blueberry, her favorite. 

Jaemin run after Kyungsoo, they run in circles at the room. Their Classmates just watch them happly like theirs a movie. Jaemin caught Kyungsoo and he give up. 

"Ey!~~ give me the cream" 

"What if i said no" 

"Aish! Give it to me!~" Kyungsoo give the cream to Jaemin. Jaemin spray on her finger and put it on kyungsoo's cheeks. 

"Yah!~ we didn't leave you two like that!" Naeun exclamed. The two chukled, kyungsoo put his arm on jaemin's shoulder. Taeyeon start taking photos of you and kyungsoo with her DSLR. The two take out their GS4 and take a Selca. Sehun was looking at the two of you how sweet you to are. He ignore his hyung talking. He a little feels strange.

"Hey Sehun! You okay?"

"Ah.. ne" 

They clean their self and the class start. Jaemin snoze off, because she already knows the lesson. Sehun look at her beautifull face, he feel something weird. His heart beats so fast. He didn't feel this to other girls. 
"Please stop staring at me" Jaemin said while her eyes close. Sehun widen his eyes and look away. 

The class end, it was break time. You were about to go out of the room. But someone dragged you, it was B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter