CHAPTER 47 [Forgive]

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Sehun saw Jaemin at the resturant, He lost his mind again. He want her back, but he can't because of what he did. EXO was in the resturant (Except Kai and Kris), to comfort Sehun unfortunately, They just saw Jaemin.

They sat at the private room, since they want privacy. Sehun just sat there lifeless, like his going to die. His hair was messy, his got deeper eye bags, his lips are pale. 

As Suho finishing talking about the order, Sehun suddenly in. 

 

"excuse me, and two beers please" He said lifeless.

"Sehu--" Luhan was about to scouled Sehun but Suho cut him.

"Let him Luhan" 

 

Luhan sigh, and nod that he understand what the leader wants. The order arrived, They all eat in deadly silence. Since Baekhyun was the one who is talkative can't stand it anymore. So, He started to talk.

 

"Hey! Sehunnie! Cheer up!" 

"Baekhyun's right! cheer up! you look lifeless! Where do you want to go?" Chanyeol said.

 

"How can I? If the girl that I love is now gone and hurt because of me" 

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun was taken back, while the others was shocked. Sehun said while looking at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was look at him and play with his food. Sehun rolled his eyes and drank his beer. 

Kyungsoo stand up and about to go but Sehun ask him. "Hey! Do Kyungsoo, Where the hell are you going! We're Not finished'' Sehun stand. "Just... Moving out.. Sorry but I have something to do, and.." He said not looking.

 

"Sehun, If you love her, then get her back. Not being a jerk"

 

Sehun gripped at the bottle of beer, and put the beer down. He was taken back by Kyungsoo's words. 

 

"Go get her Sehun..." Lay said 

 

"Before it's too late..." Baekhyun continued.

 

>>>

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter