CHAPTER 31 [Oh My God]

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BANG!



"Jaemin, the door" Dongwoo warned you.

"Now! Dad! Is this guy is helping me to go to L.A?" 

"Yup, since he has experience and he was your bestfriend" 

"Okay!~ bodyguard!" You said as you clap your hands.

"Yah!" Dongwoo shout.

"Okay Jaemin, pardon me...I'm meeting with your mother" 

"Ey!~~~ appa!~" Dongwoo and You teased. 

"yah! Kids now go!" 

>>>



You were now alone at your room getting bored any second as you lay down on your bed. You blow your bangs the covering your nose. You grab your S4 and check some contact, thinking what you will invite to come today. 

"Taemin is at Naeun, Kai and Yixing is on a dance lessons, Baek, taeng, kyung, vocal lessons! Ugh!" 
 


DING DONG!!!
 


You suddenly hesitate and go down, but the maids quickly open it. You widen your eyes, if your not imagining. He has a plastic bag that has a galon of ice cream. 
 


"Sehun, what are doing here?"

"nothing, im just bored. So i came here. Ah ajjuma! Can you put this to the frezzer" he said he gave the ice cream to the maid.

"Hey, let's go to my room im also bored" 



The two of go in to your room, He explore your room, he saw a pink blue notebook. He took it and start to ready it. 
 


"DEAR DIARY!" He said out loud that your attention goes to him. 

"Yah!" He raised it up high that you shoudn't reach it. He stuck his tongue out. 
 


The two of running in circle, suddenly you tripped at the edge of the bed. You fall at the bed with Sehun facing him. He was holding your head and the other was your diary, that is beside your face. Your legs was between his legs, while your hands on his shirt. 

The two of you stared at each other then looked at each others lips. He leaned closer, you tried to back away a little. 
 


BANG! 
 


Your door banged open revealing Kai and Tao. Kai was holding a little p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter