CHAPTER 23 [Suprise]

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Thanks Sehun or accompaning me"

"It's okay"

"Jaemin ah!~ OH! Sehunnie! Your here!" Your mom exclaimed. Sehun bowed to your mother.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Mrs. Lee!"

"No, Mom!~ call me mom"

"ah... nae mom" 

"Ugh... mom..? Is Dinner ready?" You mom nodded and smile.

"Sehunnie! Join in!"

"ah... An--"

 

Sehun raised his hand and shok it for 'No', While shooking his head. But you grabbed his wrist and dragged him inside. You just smiled at him like a child. He chuckled. All of you go in. You saw Many foods in the table. you look at your mom and Mrs. Cho.

"is there an event?" You ask to your mother.

"Aniyo!~ Your mom just want to cook many" Mrs. Cho Said. Your mom smiled at you. 

 

"Yah!~ Sehun! your here!"

You and Sehun turn around and look whos the one who called Sehun. You saw Taemin on the stairs. Taemin slung his arm around Sehun shoulder. All of you eat peacefully but theres a akward silence between you and Sehun. Taemi noticed that the two of you are akward at each other. So, He broke the Silence.

 

"MHM! Mom!~ When will the result of the concert?"

"I still don't know... Maybe theres other project you guy will do"

"Ugh.... Again?~" You whined while looking at your food. Sehun look at you, He smiled secretly because of your cute face when you were whinning. 

"So... Sehun hows life?" Taemin ask sarcastic way with a smirk on his face. Your mom smack him in the head. You and Sehun Laughed a little. 

"Sorry Sehun, He's saying is if you have a.... you know!~ Girlfriend?" Your mom ask. 

 

You gulped your water when your mom ask that question to Sehun. While Sehun choked a little in a sudden question. Taemin Gave him a glass of water. Sehun's face was red, and his hands was sweating.

"ah...ah.."

"Mhm! Excuse me~ Someones calling~" You said while you stand up and picked up the your phone. 

 

You go to the Kitchen and talked on your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter