CHAPTER 1 [S-C-H-O-O-L !]

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

The sun was darting to the window, as the cold hearted girl woke up from her bed. She go to her bathroom and wash up. After washing up, She wear her Black Skiny jeans, White V-neck shirt, her black leather jacket, and her black high heels boots. 

She go down stairs and saw her Brother, Lee Taemin.

"Morning!~" Her brother greet her.

"Morning!~ Wheres umma and appa?"

"They went early,But hey~ look pretty!" She rolled her eyes.

"Thanks!" She said nonchatly.

 

Suddenly the gang came, revealing NaEun,Kyungsoo a.k.a D.O, Baekhyun, and Minho.

"Guys! Join in!"

"Thanks! But were still full" Naeun said while hugging Jaemin.

 

After eating, They get their Back packs and all ride on their cars and motorbike. Naeun on Taemin's motorbike, Baekhyun and Minho on their individual cars. While Jaemin was about to ride at her car but kyungsoo stop her. She's on Kyungsoo's motorbike. 


As all of you came inside the campus. Baekhyun who the first get out at his car, the girls start squealing, He frowned. Kyungsoo and Jaemin came allong with Taemin, Naeun and Minho. Jaemin let go of kyungsoo and get out they did same. The students now starts glossiping, squealing, fangirling.  

'OMO! New Students!'

'wohoo!~ the girl on jeans look hot!'

'wah! Baekhyun-oppa and Minho-oppa brought many handsome friends'

'yah! Dude dibs on the two hot girls'


They just ignore them. You and the gang walk into the building. Baekhyun called someone. "Taeyeon!~" he run over to the pretty girl. Baekhyun smiled and dragged the girl to the gang. 
 

"Guys this is Taeyeon, Taeyeon this is my friends that I was talking about"

"Oh! Anneyeonghaseyeo! Kim Taeyeon imnida!" She bowed. 

"No need to be formal since your baekhyun-Hyung's gi--friend. I'm Lee Taemin" Minho elbowed taemin.

"Lee Jaemin" Jaemin said plainly but eye smiled her. 

"I'm Son Naeun, Nice to meet you!"


You Elbowed Baekhyun secretly, causing him yank in pain but he act normal. You smiled at him sarcasticaly. He knows what you wants. You wants explanation about Taeyeon.

"I'll expla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter