Confession

The stranger
Sehun's POV
 
I keep turning on this couch over and over again.It's like I'm sleeping on a rock and I'm not even kidding.
 
I open my eyes as the bright sun light hits my face.I guess this is how I'll wake up from now on,getting hit by the sunlight.My face is so bright that I'm feeling like a star...or should I say moon?
 
Moon,oh the dependent and lonely moon that can't shine by itself only through the sun.
 
What is a star anyway?For the experts it's something that lives out there,for the dreamers it's what will take them to their fate and for the new generation it's what you can call a moneymaker.Someone that's so good at what he does that deserves such designation, whether it's a singer or an actor or anyone who appears on the tv screen for no evident reason.But aren't all of us actors?
 
Like Shakespeare said All the world's a stage,and all the men and women merely players.They have their exits and their entrances,and one man in his time plays many parts,his acts being seven ages.
 
I can hear my stomach scream from hunger.Where is everyone anyway?Don't tell me I'll have to be the one to make my own breakfast.Is this the way to treat a guest?How rude...
 
Speaking of being a guest,how much longer am I going to stay here?Hm,since I promised her that I'd teach her how to read I'll stay a little longer than what I expected.I might be Oh Se Hun but I do keep my promises.
 
I finally gather the energy to get up.Apparently I'm all alone,how great...
 
One step to the right,two steps to the left and the sleepiness is all gone.The kitchen has fruit everywhere and since I'm such a healthy food lover I can't resist the red apples in front of me.I sit down having my first bite of it.So sweet and so good.
 
How should I start?Should I start by telling her how to write her name?No,she wouldn't understand...I believe I should start with telling her the abc and then teach her how to write it.Yup sounds good to me.
 
I wonder what she was trying to do yesterday?Was she really going to kiss me while I was sleeping?!Who am I trying to fool?I was not sleeping,just expecting a kiss.
 
I guess her hesitance made me open one eye to check if she was still there.I had to controll myself or else...
 
Oh well enough of this.
 
The apple is all gone now and I managed to calm down my stomach.Now, good digestion wait on appetite, and health on both...
 
"Sehun!Come outside please." I hear you say.
 
What the hell?Why don't you come inside?Are you afraid of not being able to controll yourself and kiss me again?
 
I slowly get up annoyed leaving the eaten apple on the table.When I get outside I get frozen from what I see.
 
"Who...who are these kids?" I ask stepping back.
 
"I gathered some kids from the village that want to learn how to read too." You say showing a bright smile.
 
"C'mon kids." You lead them to the inside of the house.
 
"Is everything ok Sehun?You're so pale."
 
"Of course everything's ok.Let's just get this overwith." I say also getting inside of the house.
 
The living room is full of this little people,people call children.Was it really necessary to bring them?
 
I sigh annoyed.
 
"So,uhm,let's start by learning the name of the letters." I say picking up some cards with all the letters and how to pronounce them below.
 
"The first letter is the letter A.You may notice that it sounds familiar and it sure is.There are many words with this letter on it.Some of this words are banana,hanna and,uhm,apple."
 
"Ohh." They all exclaim as if what I said is something from another world.
 
I give them some paper sheets I found around the house and show them how to draw the letter a.
 
"Eh,nice job guys now let's move on to the next letter."
 
I did the same thing for all the letters and they seem to be understanding everything.
 
"Now i'll show you how to use these letters to write your names.What's your name?" I ask pointing at a boy at the end of the room.
 
"Me?" He asks surprised pointing at himself.
 
No...me.I just pointed at you because I don't have much sense of direction.
 
"Yeah,you." I say annoyed.
 
"Aaron,teacher."
 
Teacher?Do I look like a teacher to you?
 
"Just call me Sehun stupid...Can you tell me what letter sounds like the first letter of your name?" I ask acting like a teacher.I could get used to this....uh,no.
 
"A?"
 
"Yes,A!Don't be afraid to say it.You're actually right." I say congratulating him.
 
"Really?Thank you Sehun!"
 
Now that I think about it I prefer to be called teacher.It's not like we're going to be friends or anything...
 
I teached them all how to write their names and how to do their presentation.
 
"Now I'll tell a poem and you'll write it the best way you can,ok?"
 
"Ok Sehun!" They all say.
 
Damn kids...what's there to be so happy about?
 
Ok here goes nothing...
 
 
 
"Over hill, over dale,
Thorough bush, thorough brier,
Over park, over pale,
Thorough flood, thorough fire!
I do wander everywhere,
Swifter than the moon's sphere;
And I serve the Fairy Queen,
To dew her orbs upon the green;
The cowslips tall her pensioners be;
In their gold coats spots you see;
Those be rubies, fairy favours;
In those freckles live their savours;
I must go seek some dewdrops here,
And hang a pearl in every cowslip's ear. "
 
"Now which of you could write at least half of the poem?" I ask when I finish the poem.
 
I notice that most of them raise their hand.
 
"Good.I think it's enough for today.I'll write the poem on your paper sheet so you can practise at home."
 
You and I wave the kids goodbye and I quickly go back in the house..
 
I lie on the couch resting,not caring about the way I look.
 
"It's finally over.." I sigh relieved.
 
"You were great Sehun!You actually looked like a teacher." You happily say sitting on the couch's arm.
 
Should I take this as a compliment?From a person that has never seen a teacher?Pfft,how ignorant...
 
I gesture you to come closer.I can see that you're a bit hesitant but to my surprise you actually lie next to me.
 
"I'm so tired that all I need is to hold you."
 
you 's POV
 
Sometimes Sehun says such cute things.
 
"Aww you're really nice sometimes.I kind of wish you were always like this...."
 
He doesn't reply so I just keep talking.
 
"I need to confess something to you,the other day I was really going to kiss you but when you opened your eye I lost all my courage.The reason why I was going to kiss you is because...I think I'm falling for you." I confess.
 
Why isn't he saying anything?God,now he's going to hate me.Sehun please...
 
I look back and see an angel.
 
He fell asleep....again.