Dark side

The stranger

Author's POV

"ZZZ-Zzzz-hngGGggh-Ppbhww-zZZzzzZZZ."

Aunt May's snoring echoes in the small room where she's now sleeping.Her petite body occupies more than a half of the bed where she's supposed to be sleeping in with her niece who is ,innocently, sleeping on her supposed​ boyfriend's lap.

We'll get to that part later...

Her alarm clock suddenly rings.A shaky and almost inaudible​ sigh comes out of the old lady's mouth.She tries to reach her alarm clock that is on top of some books that are thoroughly​ placed on the nightstand,taking one arm out of the cozy castel of comfort that can also be designated as blanket.

As you can probably imagine,she fails to do so and ends up throwing everything at the floor and creating a big mess. Learn the lesson. You should never trust just one of your senses...

Something clicks on her mind. The thought of having to clean the small mess she made.

Her eyes are now slightly open.She sits up palpating the other side of the bed with her hand,only to find it cold and empty which denounces her roommate's absence.

She removes a few strands of hair from her face and contemplates the thought of getting up for a while.

She then throws herself back to the bed,falling asleep.

Looks like it wasn't a very appealing idea...

Meanwhile on the cold and dark living room,the two love birds are slowly waking up.

Sehun's POV

What the...

I look down and see you sleeping on my lap,with your head resting on my chest.How on earth was I able to sleep on the floor with this heavyweight on top of me?!I don't want to sound mean but turns out eating healthy food wasn't enough for you...

I try to get up without making any sudden movements but god knows I'm not capable of such art.Hold on,did I just say 'god knows'?Isn't it weird that I used such expression?Looks like hanging out with the normal people turns you into one.

I'm not proud of what happened next but hey don't judge me.How could you,right?You didn't even move when I accidently let go of you.The only thing I could save were your legs.My hands aren't quick enough but I managed to grab them as you fell and hit your head on the floor.

"Holy crap!" Were the only words that I could find to express myself.Not too clever,I know...

I slowly let go of your legs and kneel down,lifting your head in order to spot any bumps.'Hm..no bumps?Then I guess everything's alright!' I think,letting go of your head and snapping my finger.Once again it wasn't that much of a brilliant idea.

Let's just call it the second round of my clumsiness.Your head was once again a victim of my actions.I wonder how you didn't wake up tho.If it were me,at this point I'd be more than awake.

You look very innocent when you're sleeping.You know,this reminds me of that tale...what's it called?Oh!Sleeping beauty.It's weird that I'm associating this situation with a tale but what can I say?I'm not the same man that once ran through the forest in hope to find...No.Enough of this thoughts.

Who knows,maybe a kiss from Prince Oh will wake you up.Hm,prince Oh.Isn't it just too weird?I guess I'll remain to my true self and call myself by my first name.Prince Sehun,the clueless.

I think I'm getting dumber and dumber as time passes by.What should I do?!It's like I'm having a fight with my inner self and the good side of me is overshadowing the bad one.But what happens if I lose the dark side of me? I'll...I think I'll lose everything.I can't make clever remarks or quotes if my view on life isn't neutral.

Nonsense.I never had a bright side...

I smirk looking at your pink lips.How convinient...they're not chapped because of the cold today.I shorten the distance between us and our lips meet.

"Wake up sleeping beauty." I whisper doing a weird hand gesture.Stupid Oh strikes again...

Ehh.

It didn't work.

I lift you up in my arms and put you on the couch.At least I tried.

I walk out the door.It's time for me to meet my bad side again....