Rose

The stranger
Sehun's POV
 
After our insignificant argument you and I got ready for a what's so called sad day.We resemble the movie "Men in black".The livingness of the village was gone,not that it was usual to see many people but today you do see many people.
 
Everyone got out of their busy lives to attend the young boy's funeral.I stand out in the middle of the quiet crowd.Since I didn't have any dark clothes to express my sadness you gave me white clothes.It's funny because I'm not even sad.
 
I like the fact that I'm different.I've never blended well with anyone else so this familiar feeling is quite comfortable.The fact that I've always been alone allows me to keep calm in any situation.I learned that I'm my only friend and lover.Like Shakespear said Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting.
 
Well,enough of my thoughts.
 
Your aunt seems 10 years older today.So this is what death can make to its surroundings?I walk past you to hold her.She puts her arms around me and rests her head on my arm.
 
"It's ok oldie.Think that he's in a better place now." I whisper patting her head.
 
"Who are you calling oldie?" She whispers back slightly smiling.
 
Now that's better.
 
I'm surprised that I'm able to comfort someone even tho no one comforted me.
 
We keep walking in silence.
 
As we finally start to arrive the graveyard we hear someone scream.
 
"My baby!"
 
Everyone rushes to see what's going on.Funny how people can walk so fast when they're curious.
 
When we get there we can see a woman crying and a man holding her trying hard not to cry too.
 
I look around.Why are they making so much noise?
 
The people that were holding Aaron's coffin drop it making everyone around them close their mouth's and stare at them.
 
They're looking down the hole that is supposed to have Aaron's coffin in it.I walk closer to see why they're so pale.I look down the hole and see something unbelievable.It's Aaron...
 
No,he's not back from the dead.He's lying there wearing a black suit but that's not what's important.His hands are on his chest holding a white rose.Now wouldn't this be something nice to paint?So...creative.
 
What people are wondering now is what the four men have been carrying all the way up here.Remember that I said they dropped the coffin?The coffin is now wide open.
 
The people that are surrounding it haven't said a word yet.I wonder what's on their mind.What did they see and don't want to share with the people in the back?Like Shakespear said Silence is the mother of truth so speak your mind people.
 
I slowly walk towards the coffin.Would you believe me if told you Aaron is in it?Well,you shouldn't because he's not.
 
A little girl is in it.Wearing a white dress that resembles a wedding dress and holding red roses.How cute.If you look closer you can see her dried tears on her pale cheeks.There's a crown on her head as if she was the queen of something.Maybe the queen of that coffin.
 
Her provocative red tinted lips are catching everyone's attention.Is she dead?She sure is but the important and disquieting question is...
 
Who's doing this?