Make amands

The stranger
Sehun's POV
 
"Don't leave me.I love you."
 
My eyes widen.This were the exact same words my beloved mother said when my father was leaving us.He didn't stay,he just walked away as if it were that simple.How many of you experienced this?Isn't it unfair to feel so useless at a age you shouldn't have to be helpful at all?She cried and I heard her from my room.My poor and sweet mother's heart wasn't just broken,it was shattered and stepped on until there was only a little piece of it,my piece of her heart.
 
I made sure to pick up all the little pieces of it and bring her old self back.She was able to smile again.I wonder if it was really worth it.As soon as life gave us another chance death came and did it's part.Yeah,it feels like I was married to her.I believed my mother was the woman of my life and then there she was on the cold floor.
 
She was lying there lifeless,on that rainy night when I got out to look for her.You should have seen her,so beautiful and so pale as if her life was out of her body.Her red lipstick was covering half of her face.I took off my coat to cover her body and held her with my bare arms for the rest of the night.My tears got mixed with the rain that was falling.What a sad moment to picture.
 
I wonder how many of you will be shocked to find out that my mother was a e.Yes,she sold her body to put a plate of food in front of me everydays.The funny thing is that I was never ashamed of her because no matter how bad society pictured her she was still my hero.No one ever stopped to ask why she did it,apparently she couldn't do better.
 
As you may have already guessed my mother was murdered by a client.Oh the irony of life.From that day on she started to be known as the brave young mother that sold her body to feed her child.
 
But you think anyone cared about me?If you do,well dear you're so wrong.My mom was quickly forgotten and I was never remembered.
 
You might be wondering where the police was and why did they leave me on the streets but the answer is simple,I ran away.In school I was known for my fast legs.I was so scared that I couldn't believe that my only friend was dead so I did what every scared person does.I ran away and was never found...
 
The thought of being loved by someone again scares me.It's like I'm that little kid again.
 
How can you love someone like me?
 
"Oh my god Sehun,have you been crying?I'm sorry for calling you all those bad things." You say hugging me tight.
 
Both of us cry in silent.
 
You care about me?It's like you're my mother.But I don't like you the way I liked my mother.It's a different feeling.It's like I...
 
"I love you too"