Special day

The stranger
you 's POV
 
I sat on the couch waiting for Sehun.He has left 5 hours ago without telling me where he was going to.It's night time now.I wonder where he is...he doesn't know the village that well to wander around so I hope he doesn't get lost.
 
I can't trust him alone out there,he's always falling and hurting himself.
 
I can't stop thinking about how he almost kissed me today,I wonder why he didn't.I was kind
of expecting for him to kiss me but hey I guess he wasn't feeling the same as me.
 
Gosh,why didn't he kiss me?!Did I had something on my face?
 
Unfortnately I'll never know...
 
I put a pillow on my face to scream at the nonsense I'm thinking about.
 
"What the hell are you doing?" I hear Sehun's voice say which makes me quickly get up and almost slip on the carpet.
 
I turn to look at him and notice that he's all bruised.
 
Oh god.
 
"What happened to your clothes?Is that blood on your shirt?" I ask quickly approaching him.
 
He looks down as if he didn't know there's blood on his shirt.
 
"Guess what." He simply says being as mysterious as always.
 
"What?"
 
"I fell down a stupid mountain,can you believe it?What the hell is a mountain doing on the middle of a village?...how annoying." He mumbles annoyed.
 
He takes his shirt off revealing more scars.
 
Poor Sehun,he's always falling.I guess that's how he got the other scars.
 
I grab his hand and take him to the bathroom.
 
"Look I don't really feel in the mood to do it right now and this isn't the right place." He states.
 
I wonder what he's talking about...
 
"Wait here."I say walking out of the bathroom to go get my first aid kit.
 
Hm,where is it?Oh stupid me,it's in the bathroom.
 
I walk back into the bathroom.
 
"Sorry,I was looking for my first aid kit."
 
"And where exactly is it?" He says looking at my empty hands.
 
"It's in here..."I say embarrassed.
 
He doesn't say anything,just rolls his eyes.I open the kit and take a clean cloth out to apply some pressure on his cuts,stopping the bleeding.
 
I was expecting him to flinch because of the pain but he just keeps still with no facial expression.
 
I clean the wounds with a bit of water and apply a thin layer of an antibiotic cream so that he doesn't get an infection.I use bandages to cover and protect the wounds from harmful bacteria.
 
"Done." I say smiling.
 
He gets up looking at his reflection in the mirror.
 
He still has no facial expression so I can't tell if he's hurt,sad or anything.
 
"Thank you." He simply says before getting out of the bathroom.
 
"Wait."I say without thinking.
 
"Hm?"He says looking back.
 
"Eh,it's nothing."
 
"Whatever." He says continuing to walk.
 
What are you doing you ?You can't ask him why he didn't kiss you?Are you stupid or what?
 
I also leave the bathroom and see that Sehun has lied down on the couch.
 
Poor thing,he must be tired.
 
I lightly walk towards him trying not to make too much noise.
 
sit right in front of his face.He's so cute when he's sleeping,not that he isn't cute when he's
awake but he looks so peaceful and calm.
 
His well shaped lips caught my attention.
 
Shoul I?No,not at all.
 
But his lips are so...I lean closer to him.
 
He moves a little which makes me move back.
 
Ok,let's try again.
 
I lean closer to him again,this time even closer.
 
Ok,this is it.I'm going to do it.
 
"What the hell are you trying to do?" Sehun asks opening one eye.
 
"Me?Uh,nothing.What should I be trying to do?I wasn't trying to kiss you,that's for sure."
 
I move back hitting my back on the table.Oww,it hurts.
 
I pat my back repeatedly waiting for the pain to go away.
 
Sehun sits up putting his elbows on his legs,supporting his head.
 
"What...what are you doing?" I ask as his face gets closer and closer to mine.
 
"If you wanted a kiss,you could have asked for one." He says smirking.
 
"What are you talking about?I told you I-"
 
Our lips meet for the first time.His soft and well shaped lips are now pressed against mine.I can feel butterflies on my stomach.
 
I think I'm starting to fall for this strange guy.
 
He breaks the kiss.
 
I'm speechless,I can't even describe what I'm feeling.It was just too...
 
"Goodnight."
 
Goodnight?Sehun lies down on the couch again,this time turning to the other side.What the hell...
 
How can he kiss me and then go to sleep again.Gosh,this guy...
 
I get up heading to my room.
 
I close the door behind me and throw myself at the bed.I roll on the bed happy.This was
my first kiss and it couldn't have been better.
 
I hear someone opening the front door and locking it.I think my aunt has arrived.I quickly get under the covers and turn off the lights pretending to be asleep.
 
I can't talk to anyone right now so I guess I'll just have to sleep.
 
I wonder what Sehun is dreaming of because I know I'll be dreaming about him.