Hot chocolate

The stranger
Sehun's POV
 
As the night gets darker and darker the villagers start packing their stuff and picking up the
tables.What was for a brief moment a crowded village is now an illuminated desert.
 
Apparently we walked too much without noticing it and ended up on the other side of the village.
 
I notice that your lips got chapped  and that you can't stop grinding your teeth because of the cold wind that is embracing our bodies.
 
You notice me looking down at your small figure and stare at me with your big round eyes.I look away avoiding eye contact.I look up to the lights.
 
"Who knew lights could be this beautiful...." Damn,did I just say this out loud?I look at you who is still fighting against the cold.
 
"I heard everyone has a light inside."You say finally smiling.Yeah,you didn't smile for two hours,I was starting to get worried...Oh wait,who am I kidding?No,I wasn't..
 
"You heard that?"
 
You nod.
 
"I don't know if I should be surprised because you actually heard something from anyone here or
because how stupid that is...a light?Yeah right..."
 
You cross your freezing arms.
 
"Well,not literally.It means that we all have hope or something good inside."
 
I the shirt you gave me showing my bare upper body.
 
"What are you doing?"You ask with a wet nose.
 
I cover you with the shirt and hug you from behind as we keep walking.
 
"Aren't you cold?"You ask slightly blushing.
 
"I'm used to the cold weather." And your teeth grinding was grinding my gears...
 
"Oh...where are you from?"
 
"The world."I vaguely answer.
 
We stay quiet all the way home.When we open the front door to your house we're greeted by your sleeping aunt on the couch.
 
"Do you want some hot chocolate?"
 
"You have those in here?"I say in a mocking tone.
 
"Haha" You exclaim walking to the kitchen.
 
"Sure.."I say catching up to you.
 
I try to sit on the kitchen counter as you prepare the hot chocolate but since I'm that clumsy it's obvious that I fell down slightly knocking you down too.
 
I quickly get up to get a paper tissue when I notice that you had dropped a cup and cut your finger.
 
I kneel down again putting it around your finger.The tissue that was once white is now wet red.
 
apply some pressure to it and look up at you noticing that you're looking back at me.
 
Our gazes lock.This is exactly like those movie scenes where the main characters look at each other and realize that they like each other.
 
Like Shakespear said Who ever loved that loved not at first sight...
 
We hear someone clearing its throat which makes us slightly jump in our places.
 
Like I said...this is like a movie scene but,movies aren't real.We look up to see your aunt.
 
"What exactly are the two of you doing?"She asks noticing that I'm holding your bleeding finger shirtless.
 
"N-Nothing."You say quickly picking up the pieces of the broken cup and getting up.
 
Your aunt brushes the subject off.
 
"I tried to stay up but you were taking so long to come back that I ended up falling asleep on the couch."
 
"It's ok aunt.We're going to sleep too."
 
"What about the hot chocolate?" I ask giving you a look.
 
"The three of us can drink it in the morning." You say walking out the kitchen and going to your room.
 
I follow you and see you taking off the shirt.
 
"What are you doing here?" You ask.
 
"I couldn't help but notice that there's only one bedroom in this house so...I was wondering where the hell am I supposed to sleep..."
 
"I share this room with my aunt,she used to sleep in the couch but since her back hurts she started to sleep with me.I guess you can sleep on the couch..."
 
"No thanks.I'll sleep in here."
 
"What?!"You ask surprised.
 
"You can't expect a guest to sleep on the couch." I say turning around to close the door and notice your aunt in front of me.
 
"Sorry auntie but since your back is already screwed up there's no point in screwing up mine."
 
"Bu..." I close the door interrupting her.
 
When I turn around I notice that you have already put your pajamas on.You're quick,I like it...
 
I take my pants off and throw them at a chair near by.Your eyes widen as you see me pulling the covers and lying on your bed.
 
"Are you going to just stand there or are you going to join me?" I ask annoyed by your hesitance.
 
"I...I..I'll be there in a second." You say contouring the bed and lying on the other side of it.
 
You turn off the lights and stay as far as you can from me.
 
Since your house is as cold as outside you're still shaking.I pull you closer to me,making you feel my cold chest that quickly gets warm.
 
I can tell that you're trying to control your breathing.I feel your heart beating faster and in sync with mine.
 
I reduce the space between us putting my arm around your waist.You take a deep breath and put my hand on your chest for me to notice what this is doing to you.
 
I turn you around and take your hair off your face,caressing your cheek.
 
I whisper in your ear that I need you and you shyly whisper back that you need me too. In an attempt of being romantic I slowly approach you and press my lips against yours.
 
As the urge to kiss you widens I put you on top of me finally getting you to open your mouth.
 
But something here doesn't feel right.I keep hearing you calling my name as we're kissing.
 
sudden light flashes my face and I open my eyes.
 
It's the morning light coming from the living room's windows.
 
Your smiling face greets me as I sit up on the couch.
 
"Good morning sleepyhead."
 
Wait...how did I get here?
 
*Flashback*
 
"What about the hot chocolate?" I ask giving you a look.
 
"The three of us can drink it in the morning." You say walking out the kitchen and going to your room,leaving me with your aunt.
 
As your aunt finishes cleaning up the mess we made I stare at the wall thinking.
 
"Can I trust you with my niece?"She asks with her back still facing me.
 
"Why shouldn't you?I was just helping her."
 
"Shirtless?"
 
"In case you didn't notice,YOUR niece was wearing the shirt,apparently she can't take the cold weather very well."
 
"I can see that you're a very direct person but ever since you've got here you haven't told us your name."
 
My eyes follow her as she finally turns around facing me.
 
"I don't have a name ma'am..."
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"I was taken away from my parents when I was little so they didn't have time to give me a name.I lived with eight different families until I was eighteen and have been traveling ever since.Somehow I got lost and ended up in here."
 
Your aunt stays silent analyzing the information.
 
"But...what do people call you?"
 
"One of my step brothers named me Se Hun."
 
"Why Se Hun?"
 
"It means serving the world meritoriously."
 
"Is that what you do?"
 
"That's what I did." I boldly answer.
 
Your aunt finishes cleaning the kitchen counter.
 
"It's getting late.I'll see you tomorrow." She says leaving me here alone.
 
I stand in front of your bedroom door.I still think I should sleep in there.
 
I turn around and lay on the couch.What an easy lie...
 
*End of flashback*
 
So it was only just a dream?
 
"Are you ok?" You ask with two cups of hot chocolate in your hands.
 
"Why shouldn't I be ok?" I say grabbing one of the cups.