Forgive me

The stranger

Author's POV

"Gosh,I'm so stupid!" Sehun thinks,hitting his fists  the wall as the clear and cold water once again runs through his body.It's not like he does it on purpose,he really can't help it.He didn't have the,uhm,the "joy" that most kids had growing up.If you ask him who Santa Claus is he'll coldly reply that it's a figure that was invented to fill the empty spirits of little kids who never hope for the best,because they think their life is the best.

Bunnies don't lay regular eggs so why in some odd thought would they lay chocolate eggs?Chocolate doesn't even come from the nature itself,it is produced by humans.Bunnies don't lay eggs and reindeers don't fly,it goes against all the laws of physics even tho you can affirm that the laws of physics vary throughout the universe.

You see...to Sehun everything is clear as water.If it isn't a fact it shouldn't be valid until it is proven that it is.If someone made it up it shouldn't be even thought as an hypothesis. Take god as an example. Sehun can't tell whether he exists or not so he just doesn't think about it. Sure it is nice to believe that his mother is in a better place surrounded by angels but it doesn't change the truth,only what he feels.

Here's a tough question. If you saw the toughest person you know crying,would you reach out a hand for her? Or would you just worry about her and hope everything gets better? You see...it is good to hope but actions lead to consequences,they can be good or bad but if all you do is hope they won't even get to be anything.

you is outside letting the blue bird go on with his life.It isn't wrong to believe in things like blue birds bringing happiness your way but like everything else opinions are just opinions and they should all be respected whether you like them or not. 

you watches as the blue bird happily flies away having his home back,the world.How good would it be if you could just fly away whenever you feel "blue"?

A tear falls from her eye.It seems like the bird did take their happiness away when he flew far across the deep blue sky.

"I'm sorry." Were the only two words that the half boy could mutter realizing that he hurt someone he loves.

Yes he is indeed half ,standing outside the house right behind her.

"What for?" She asks trying to understand his side too.

With painful steps the blonde haired boy holds her as if he was holding something precious,which in fact he is.

"Well I'm sorry for not being able to show my sensitive side to begin with.It is hard for me to control all this mixed feelings I have inside of me.But I will get better,I swear. I've put myself so above the other people that I forget that I'm just as good or worse than them. I don't believe in anything that is abstract but what I'm feeling right now is as real as this world."

He raises one arm to help her wipe her tears.

"I promise I'll never cause this again.Let me wipe away all of your sorrow along with your tears...I'm not saying that you'll see a change right away but at least I'm willing to try.I'll be the man who'll make you smile,who'll make you laugh and will love you the most. Don't ask me for the world because it is already yours,don't ask for my love because what I feel is superior to that.Ask me for the stars and I'll take you to Mars..."

"Really?"

"...if you know what I mean..."

She quickly turns around to argue but is interrupted by a sudden kiss.Her eyes are wide open at first but slowly start to close.After breaking the kiss she realizes that her mate isn't wearing a top.

"Oh Sehun,are you crazy?! How come you've been standing here all this time without proper clothing? It's snowing for god's sake. You must be freezing!"

The young man smirks and looks her right in the eyes.

"Not really."

"No?"

"Holding you made me warm."

He takes her hand and puts it on his chest.

"Can you feel that? It's beating for you."

She lightly hits his arm.

"Silly...I know you don't believe in that." She says looking away.

He puts her hand back on his chest.

"But I know you do."

The young lady smiles as her cheeks turn pink.

"Would you..."

She clears .

"Would you like to see a movie with me? I have a few inside..."

"You have those in here?" He asks in a mocking tone.

"Hey!Of cou-"

She isn't able to finish what she was going to say because he pulls her inside the house.

"I'd love to."

 


The two of them are sitting on the floor with a blanket on top of them.They chose to watch "My sister's keeper".They're already watching that part where the girl dies.

Sehun looks at her by the corner of his eyes and notices that her eyes are getting wet.

"Hey...look at me love." He says getting her attention.

"I thought I said that I don't want to see you crying again.Don't make me feel sad ok?" He says pouting.

"But...it's just too sad..."

He caresses her face.

"It's just a movie."

"I know but the worst part is to know that it happens in real life too.

Well she has a point.It's not a fiction movie so she can suppose that it happens in real life.

"I'm sure she's in a better place."

"You think so?"

"I know so." He replies even tho he can't be sure of what he has just affirmed.

After a minute of silence she asks "What would you do if this happened to me?"

It took her a minute to ask it but only a second for him to answer.

"I'd lay next to you in the graveyard.What's the point of living if life has lost all its meaning?"