Dear you

The stranger
Sehun's POV
 
When we arrived at your house we found it empty.
 
There's no one inside and the once again awkward silence is bothering me.I'm guessing your aunt went to work since there's no sign of her.
 
Now that I think about it,can storytelling really be considered a job?How easy is it to tell a story?Who's the fool that lacks the imagination and creativity to tell or make up one?Even I can tell a story,that's a sure thing.
 
It's something similar to this,once upon a time there was a little boy who lived happily with his mother in a place that didn't have four walls protecting them but a place he could actually call home.
 
They didn't have much but each other's company was more than enough.Long story short,the mother was brutally murdered and the boy was left alone.
 
Funny fact about this story is that,that boy's name is Oh Se Hun and that boy is me.
 
Oh those clamorous harbingers of blood and death,my poor sweet mother was taken away from me and I couldn't even say goodbye.
 
Oh,the irony of life...
 
Ok,enough of my thoughts.
 
There are shoe prints from the dirt under your shoes from the front door to the kitchen.Can you believe this girl?Didn't she see me taking off my shoes?Thank god it's not my house otherwise I'd...actually,I don't know what I'd do.
 
"Do you want a cup o tea?"You ask getting me out of my thoughts.
 
What's with the drinking addiction?It's like you're always cold or thirsty...
 
"Nah,I'm fine."I say turning my back to you and picking up the diary you left on the kitchen's counter.
 
"Would you like to hear some of your mother's thoughts?"I ask taking a seat on a kitchen's chair.
 
"Now?"You ask hesitating.
 
Now?No,maybe next year.I'm just asking because I want to see if I'm free that day.
 
"Yeah,why not?"
 
You take a seat next to me putting your cup of tea on the table.The smell coming from the heat tells me that you're drinking green tea.
 
How great,you have those in here.I slightly smile at my silly thoughts.You put your lips in a semi-pout blowing the tea,waiting for it to be less hot.
 
"Are you ready?"
 
You nod leaning closer and putting your elbows on the table to support your weight.
 
Ok,here goes nothing.
 
I open the diary that seems a little old but not too old tho.The handwriting is neat and well draw.
 
Hm,what's this?I start reading it loud and clear.
 
Dear you ,you'll probably never know
 
what's written in here and I probably won't be able
 
to share my thoughts with you but I'll write this anyway
 
so that our memories will stay alive at least on your mind.
 
Today you made your first drawing.
 
You can't imagine how happy I was to find out that I had a
 
little artist at home.
 
If by any chance you get to read this,I hope you'll be able
 
to understand that mom and dad love you and that we'd stay
 
with you forever if we could.
 
As you know daddy was sent to heaven a year ago.
 
Even though you can't see him he's always there with you,
 
all you have to do is believe.
 
I wish I could have sent you to school but there's none
 
near us so I'll have to live with this failure as a mother.
 
Speaking of failure
 
 
 
"Can you read another page please?" You ask,interrupting me.
 
You have a sad face expression so I'm guessing you're remembering some sad memories.
 
"Sure."
 
I simply reply jumping to the last page.
 
Even I am curious about this diary's ending.
 
I've just come back from a long trip that I told you
 
I was going to.
 
I went to the nearest city to be analyzed by a doctor.
 
Turns out mommy has cancer so she won't be living much longer.
 
At first I was sad but looking at the bright side of it,
 
I'll be able to see daddy.
 
You're turning into a beautiful young lady.
 
I want you to be smiling just the way you are now.
 
Don't shed more tears dear,mommy will always be here with you.
 
I know you're strong enough to
 
 
 
"Stop..."
 
"What?I couldn't hear you..."
 
"Please...stop." You say with tears falling from your beautiful eyes.
 
"I...I can't take it anymore.Mom,I'm not as strong as you think.I...feel lonely."
 
I pat your shoulder.
 
"Oh c'mon,where's the bright and cute girl I"
 
You hug me tight with your head right next to my heart.Wha..what are you doing Sehun?I want to tell her she's suffocating me,ruining my shirt,wetting my chest...I want to tell her to let me go and a few days ago I would but now I,I just can't...
 
You break the hug and cover your face embarrassed.
 
I hold one of your hands.
 
Oh god,is this snot?I wipe your tears with my other hand and fix your hair.Now,aren't you pretty?I give you a bright smile that I don't show very often.
 
"I'll tell you what.I'll teach you how to read and then you can read this by yourself." You also show me a smile.
 
"You'd do that for me?"
 
I lean closer to you and whisper in your ear.
 
"Anything to see that smile."
 
You lightly blush.
 
I move back a little,facing you.Our eyes meet and my heart starts beating faster.I'm feeling a urge to kiss you again.You stay still as I lean closer and closer to you.
 
"Gosh,I can't do it." I say getting up.
 
I'm not going to take advantage of you just because you need someone to comfort you.
 
"I'll go,uhm,take a walk."
 
I kiss your forehead before leaving and going to god knows where.
 
I need to do it and I need to do it now!