Emotional Breakdown

The stranger
Sehun's POV
 
The midday sun is heating my already warm body that is now full of dirt.I know what you're thinking,why is he full of dirt and why did he  go out late at night?But like I said before,some things are better to be left unknown.
 
I hear sobs as I rotate the door knob.I walk in appreciating the situation.You're sitting on the couch in your aunt's arms.Both of you notice me coming in,closing the door slowly.
 
You wipe your tears and run to my embrace.
 
"Thank god you're here Sehun."
 
"What happened?" I ask slightly uninterested.
 
"It's Aaron..."
 
"Who?"
 
"Aaron,one of the boys you taught yesterday."
 
"The one who was afraid of being wrong?"
 
You nod.
 
I notice your dried eyes,poor thing...I mean,my poor thing.
 
"What's wrong with him?"
 
You take a deep breath and talk between sobs.
 
"His father found him dead in the local wood shop this morning.Someone pilled the wood in a throne shape and put him there as if he were the king of something.The weird thing is that there's no drop of blood but his neck was cut.I saw him too and he didn't look like a king.He looked like a little prince or maybe an angel.Either way,he didn't deserve this.Sure,he was shy and insecure but he was a good kid with so much more to live."
 
I hear you till the very end with no visible face expression.
 
I hold you thighter and kiss the top of your head.I look over to your aunt and she has this sad eyes that make you want to pat her head.Not that I'm going to tho.I look away.
 
"Aren't you going to say anything?" You ask with your face buried in my chest.
 
"What do you want me to say?He died,he's dead.End of story."
 
You get off my embrace slightly pushing me back.
 
"How can you be so insensitive?!" You yell at me for the first time.Tears are starting to form in your bloody red eyes.
 
"Did I say anything that isn't true?"I say trying to hold you again.
 
You move back and I try again but you keep pushing me away.
 
"Stop!You should at least pretend to be sad.He was like a brother to me.You're...you're emotionless.
 
The tears finally start running down your face.
 
"Oh,I'm sorry that I'm so heartless!"I say also starting to speak louder.
 
"And I'm sorry that my mother was murdered and that I saw things that a kid shouldn't see!I'm sorry that my heart formed a barrier for everything that surrounds me because of all those sunny,rainy,windy days I passed on the streets.No one ever reached a hand out to me.Do you even know how it feels when you're stealing to survive and people shout that your parents should have taught you better?!Do you think anyone would miss me if I starved to death?!They'd say "Poor kid but now there's nothing I can do for him.He died,he's dead." Do you know how any of this things feels like?!No,you don't.But you know what?It doesn't matter because I'm leaving.
 
I rush out the door.What was I thinking?No one could ever understand me.
 
I touch my cheek,it's wet.It's been a long time since the last time I cried.Why did I tell her all of this?
 
"Sehun,wait!" I hear you yell far behind me.
 
What does she want?To tell me how emotionless I am?
 
"I do!" 
 
I stop walking.
 
What?
 
"I know how it feels when you lose the ones you love!"
 
I turn around and see you walking in my direction.I meet you half way.
 
I was expecting you to yell at me or explain to me how it feels when you lose the ones you love but the simple words that come from your mouth are "Don't leave me.I love you."