Fresh air

The stranger
Sehun's POV
 
 
 
"Ah...ah...ah..."
 
I heavily breath as I run as fast as I can.What am I running away from?Well that better be left unknown.My eyes are filled with blood rays and the bright light coming from the sun isn't helping.You'd think I'm a vampire but darling,no such thing exist,it's just sleepdeprivation.You see,what I do is...
 
"Kyaaa!!!"
 
 
 
Kyaaa?Damnit...me and my weird habit to trip.I am now facing the ground,oh the irony,they
 
say a guy like me should never take his feet off the ground but isn't this too much?I get up
 
adjusting my tie.
 
 
 
A man has to stay classy no matter how trashy...As I finish to wipe the dust off my
 
clothes I begin to look around.I'm not on the forest anymore,this looks like a village,a poor
 
village...
 
 
 
I'm walking on a dirt path.My shoes keep getting dirtier and dirtier at each step I
 
take.Mud?I'm guessing it was raining yesterday.Oh well,I was too busy to "What the...!" I angrily
 
exclaim as I notice that I step on a muddy slop.
 
 
 
"Uhm,excuse me..."
 
 
 
I straighten up.This voice...it's the "Kyaaa!!!" voice...Oh,me and my other weird habit of not looking back.I notice a girl far behind me.Now that I think about it, I've been walking for a while but it feels like I'm still on the same spot.
 
 
 
What's with this village's houses anyway?They all look exactly the same,and why is there no one
in sight?Besides that girl,of course...Speaking of her,I guess I was too caught up on my thoughts to notice that she got up and started to walk in my direction.
 
I show her a relaxed look as she stops in front of me.
 
"Are you ok?" She innocently asks.Me?Oh right,i'm the only one here.
 
"Yes,why do you ask?"
 
"You fell and hit your face on the ground so I was wondering if..."
 
"I'm fine,i'm always tripping over things"I say brushing it off.
 
"Oh...i'm not really used to be tripped over..."I look at her with a weird facial expression.
 
"I tripped over you?"She nods.
 
"Oh,I thought you were a rock."I say turning around and continuing to walk.
 
I can hear her steps as she tries to catch up to me.I look at her with an annoyed look.
 
"So..now you're just going to follow me because I tripped over you?I'm sorry ok?You can go now." I boldly tell her.
 
She looks at me and back to the ground as if she is hesitating to talk.
 
"What?Cat got your tongue?"
 
She looks at me finally ready to speak.
 
"I'm actually walking home,you're the one walking in the same direction as me."
 
I stop walking.
 
"Oh...then i'll go that way."I say pointing to the right.
 
She slightly smiles as if I said something stupid.I give her a look before turning to the right and going in that way.
 
After walking for a while I finally get out of that "alley" and get to what I'm guessing is the center of the village.I take a big breath letting some good vibes come my way.
 
I look to the right,I see houses.I look to the left,I see houses.I look to...wait a minute.
 
"You?What are you doing here?I was kidding before but now I think you're actually following me."I say noticing the girl from before.
 
She laughs walking up to me.
 
"Don't be silly.It's a small village so all the paths lead to the center of the village."She says smiling.
 
"Geez.What are you always smiling about?"
 
She thinks for a moment.
 
"Life."She simply answers.
 
"Uhm...you're weird."I say looking her in the eyes for a second.
 
"I guess you could say so.So..what brings you to our village?"
 
"Nothing."
 
"Nothing?"
 
"Yeah,I guess I'm just lost."
 
"Ohh..."
 
We take some steps,the air filled with an awkward silence.
 
"What were you doing down there?"I ask.
 
"I was picking up flowers for my parents."
 
"What for?Is it their birthday or something?"She nods.
 
"Damn,you're cheap.Don't you have anything better to offer?Don't say your love because it's too cliché."
 
I heard flowers were the best present to put on a grave..."
 
I stop walking.
 
"Oh...so they're,uhm,dead?"
 
"Yup."She says continuing to walk,with me catching up to her.
 
"To die,to sleep,to sleep,perchance to dream..ay,there's the rub,for in this sleep of death what dreams may come..."
 
She looks at me puzzled.
 
"It's shakespear dear."
 
"Shake...what?"
 
I sigh at her ignorance.
 
"You wouldn't understand..."
 
She stops walking.
 
"Well anyway...this is where I live so.."
 
I roll my eyes to the right and to the left wondering what to do next.
 
"Hey,uhm,do you want to come in?"
 
Me?Nah.
 
"Yeah,sure."I say walking ahead of her.
 
It's a small house but I wasn't expecting much anyway.I look around opening and closing some doors.
 
"Ehh."
 
"Hey,it's a cozy house."She says trying to stand up for her house.Pathetic...
 
"Do you live in here alone?"I ask.
 
"No,she lives with me."
 
I look back to be greeted by a white haired woman.
 
"Who's the old lady?"I boldly ask.
 
"Who are you calling..."
 
"She's my aunt."You say before your aunt makes a fuss.
 
"You came back earlier today aunt May."You say helping her with her bags.
 
"How do you even know where you live?The houses all look the same..."I mumble.
 
"They're all different...inside."Your aunt says.
 
Now,wasn't that an unnecessary comment?
 
"That was as stupid as saying that the only difference between me and you is that I have a..."
 
You cover my mouth with your hands.
 
"Let's not say stupid things,ok?"You say nervously laughing and taking your hands of my mouth.
 
"I hope you wash your hands..."
 
You ignore my comment.
 
"Speaking of washing,why don't you go take a bath?You're sweating and your clothes are very dirty."
 
Now she wants to undress me?
 
"I have some old clothes from my father,you can use them."
 
Using the dead man's clothes?Creepy.
 
"Yeah yeah sure."
 
You give me some clothes and lead me to the bathroom.
 
"You can go now."I say.
 
"You're welcome."You mumble getting out of the bathroom but before you close the door I stop you.
 
"Wait..."
 
"Hmm?"
 
"What's your name anyway?
 
you " You reply closing the door.
 
"Ehh.Could be worse..."