#8 - Ft. Kris | by ~jonginnieKAI~

Exotic Imagines | Imagines Compilations

You woke up early in the morning and decided to take a walk in the park. So you got dressed and freshened up and took a piece of biscuits with you on the way out.

You arrived at the park and watched as everyone was either playing with their pet or with others, hanging out and you suddenly felt alone. 

Due to you feeling so alone and deep in thought, you accidentally bumped into someone and landed on your .

"Owww...." You whined and rubbed your now sore bottom.

"Oh...sorry I didn't see you." The stranger said and held out his hand to help to you up. You looked up and stared in shock. 

'WOW...he is hot...' You thought as you hesitantly grabbed his hand and stood up.

"Are you ok?" He asked and you nodded. 

"Uhm....thanks." You said shyly and he smiled softly.

"It's fine. My name is Kris...Kris Wu." He said and you held out your hand for him to shake and you smiled. 

"Well Kris, my name is ." You said and he took your hand and shook it. 

"YAH!!! KRIS! COME ON GEGE WE MIGHT BE LATE!!!" A loud voice exclaimed and you both turned and saw a blonde person running towards you both.

Kris sighed and ran a hand through his perfect blonde hair. "Hold on a sec Tao! Go on ahead." He said and Tao groaned.

"I RAN ALL THE WAY HERE AND NOW YOU TELL ME TO GO ON AHEAD...FINE..." Tao whined and saw you. He gave you a confused look before he smiled and gave a soft smile before running off.

"So...I guess you gotta go now huh?" You said and he nodded.

"Yea...it was nice meeting you." He flashed a smile before walking off.

"Wait!!" You called and he turned to face you with a raised eyebrow.

"W-Will I ever see you again?" You asked shyly and he chuckled.

"Count on it." 

-END-

 

 

written by ~jonginnieKAI~ of Exotic Imagines. I do not edit anything except replacing the original requester's name to . 

-iKenot