#20 - Ft. Baekhyun | by Min

Exotic Imagines | Imagines Compilations

Baekhyun. He's your bestfriend. He WAS your bestfriend. Everything changed after he became part of EXO. He stopped contacting you. And you didn't want to call him or something. You thought he already forgot you. You thought he might think of you as a sasaeng/saesang (i'm sorry ! i'm confused. is it sasaeng or saesang XD anyways continue the reading the imagine and enjoy~). You thought you were annoying him. You always go to that special place you used to always go together to. Yes, you loved him. 

You were sitting under a tree. Eyes tearing up just by the single thought of him. You held on to a picture of him kissing you on the cheek. You remembered the promise he made when you were kids. 'When we grow up. I want to marry you!' His voice resounded in your head as you curl up into a ball.

"Y/N-ah?..." (i'll make it Y/N cuz this is for the others as well :3) You heard a familiar voice. "Y/N-ah is that you?" He asked again. You couldn't stop tears from rolling down your cheeks. "Ba-" You were cut off by him when he suddenly hugged you. 

"You haven't been contacting me lately. I was getting worried Y/N-ah!" You looked up and saw him smiling at you. That angelic smile that always made you feel at ease. "It's because.../sobs/ you haven't contacted me lately too...I thought I was annoying you..." You said with a weak tone. "NONSENSE! Why would you think you're annoying me?? You know I love you Y/N-ah!--" He blurted out but soon cut his own sentence by covering his mouth. 

You looked at him confused. "You...what??" You asked and his face turned bright red. "NOTHING NOTHING!! Anyways~ Can you go to EXO's concert this Saturday?" He changed the subject and you shook your head. "Ah..Ani...I don't have a ticket" You said and he smiled brightly. "That's not good. Here's a ticket! You'll be sitting on the S.V.I.P. row so be honored! Haha attend okay?" He siled brightly then hugged you. "I have a surprise for you" He whispered and you blushed. "Oh ok..." You muttered then he left.
------------------------------------------
It's Saturday already. You were seated on your seat. You arrived rather early and you saw only a few fans. You room was swarmed by fans the next minute because EXO went to the venue. You felt someone tap your back and you looked who it was. "Baekhyun!" You were surprised as he hugged you. "Stay till the end okay?" He asked and you just nodded.

When the concert was nearly ending, Baekhyun sang a song. "I dedicate this song to someone very special to me" He said as he looked at you. When he finished singing, he went down the stage and went to you and knelt down. He was holding a small box. 

"Y/N-ah...remember that promise we made when we were kids? Well...Now I'm fulfilling it. Marry me?" You felt tears rolling down your cheeks as the other members and fans cooed. You nodded and hugged Baekhyun tightly. "YES! YES! A MILLION YESES!!" You giggled as tears of joy streamed down your face while he was putting the ring on your finger.

"I love you Y/N-ah" He said as he kissed you. After he pulled away, you smiled "I love you too~" 

 

 

 

written by Min of Exotic Imagines. I do not edt anything, everything was direct copy and paste

-iKenot