#24 - Ft. D.O | by Dyoppa

Exotic Imagines | Imagines Compilations

It was boring today so you decided to call your boyfriend, EXO-K's umma,D.O
*truut...truutt...* (lol at the SFX)
"Hello?" Kyungsoo answered. 
"Oppa!" you squealed. "Are you busy?"
"Not at all! We have just finished eating dinner~ What are you doing now?" he asked.
"I'm bored. Talk with me." you said.
So you and Kyungsoo spent hours talking random stuffs. 
---
"Ahahha, then Jongin started to---Chanyeol-ah!! Give that back to me!" Kyungsoo suddenly shouted.
"Kyungsoo you talked so long in the phone that you forgot to join us playing in the living room~ Hello? You're Kyungsoo's baby, I guess?" it was Chanyeol, who took away Kyungsoo's phone. "Kyungsoo really loves you a lot, he had a picture of you on his bedroom wall!" 
You got shy all of a sudden. Then, some noisewas heard at Kyungsoo's side, they're probaby bullying Kyungsoo now. You could hear all their voices.
"Kyungsoo-hyung loves !" Sehun shouted.
"Kyungsoo hates Jongin!" Chen shouted.
"'s name in Kyungsoo's contact list is 'My Jagiya'!!!" Baekhyun interrupted.
"Oh guys, please stop >o You laughed all the way and could just imagine how Kyungsoo can manage with all the chaos at the dorm.

"I'm sorry, the members are a bit crazy today..." Kyungsoo said while panting.
"It's okay. You're so lucky to have such friends!" you said. "By the way,is it true that you saved my number as 'My Jagiya'?"
Kyungsoo began to blabber out some unrecognized words. You can imagine that he's blushing right now. So cute.
"U-Um...y-yeah...O////O" he said.

 

 

written by iKenot/Dyoppa