#19 - Ft. D.O | by Dyoppa

Exotic Imagines | Imagines Compilations

this is a wolf!au drabble

 

When you were 10, you saved a puppy wolf who almost got killed by its own father. You took care of it until it can eat solid food and doesnt drink milk anymore. After the wolf can live on its own, you released it back to the woods. You were a bit reluctant at first, because of the bond between you and the wolf but for safety reasons you had to.


Now it has been 7 years since you released the wolf that you named Dyo to its true home - the forest. Everytime someone mentioned something related to wolf,or you saw one, you will immediately thought of Dyo. Dyo wasn't that wild. It prefers dogs' food over raw meat, maybe that's what makes it special. Dyo should've grown into a scary, vicious adult wolf...

"Y/N!! Daydreaming again?" your adorable classmate, Kyungsoo asked.
"I didn't." you replied while rubbing your eyes. "What did you bring for lunch today?"
"Kimchi pancakes and kimbap. All homemade, as you liked it." Kyungsoo replied and smiled at you.

Do Kyungsoo is your friend, the adorable small boy with big eyes and plump lips that can cook very well. He's such a darling, he never tried to make you angry. Instead, his presence everyday brought happiness to your life because dear Kyungsoo's heart-shaped smile shines bright like the sunshine.

The summer field trip brought you, Kyungsoo and other schoolmates to a nearby forest to camp and do various activities.
"In a thick forest like this there might be some wolves lingering around deep inside. So be careful and don't go much farther." the teacher in charge instructed.

Kyungsoo and you were listed in the same group with the class rep, Baekhyun and calm girl Min, so you thought you'd be safe.

"Kyungsoo and I will go search for firewoods, you and Min can go find edible berries of some sort." Baekhyun ordered.

"Why searching for berries when we already brought along canned foods with us?" Min complained while tucking away some leaves that stuck to her pants.
"Maybe Baekhyun wanted us to experience real camping." you said and found a blueberry bush. "Ah this isn't poisonous. We'll take all of it."

Then, out of nowhere, you and Min heard some wolves howled.

"Gosh,did you hear that?!" Min whispered. "We have to get out from here and warn Baekhyun and Kyungsoo."
"I know, but don't you think its weird? For wolves to appear at this very moment...ah anyway, we have to move fast." you replied.

But as you and Min walked faster towards the basecamp, the howls starting to sound closer and closer.

"Min, I think we should split up. You go back to the basecamp which is over there. Here,bring these berries with you." you said and handed over the basket of berries to her.
"How about you?" Min asked.
"I'm going to be fine. I think Kyungsoo and Baekhyun went that way. Be careful!" you replied and ran towards east.
"You, too!" Min then ran towards south.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo also heard the howl.
"That...sounds like a wolf. No, wolves to be exact." Baekhyun said. 
"Min and /yourname/ are there. We need to save them!" Kyungsoo said.
Just when the two of them were about to make a move, an adult wolf appeared in front of them.
"Holy Krisus, Kyungsoo!!! That's a real huge wolf in front of us!" Baekhyun panicked.
"You've grown that much, my boy." the wolf said.
"AND IT SPEAKS! OMFG KYUNGSOO RUNNNN!!!" Baekhyun screamed and ran away.
"Baekhyun-ah!! Shoot...what are you doing here?" 
The wolf crept closer to Kyungsoo.
"Do you remember, 7 years ago, in this same forest...?" the wolf asked. "Where our pack lost our territory, and we had nothing to eat so I had to eat you, my own son?"
"I'm a human now, and I won't ever turn back into a wolf with a selfish father like you!" Kyungsoo yelled. "Besides, I have /yourname/ by my side, and I don't want to leave her side."
"That's what you thought, sonny." the wolf a.k.a Kyungsoo's father said. "The history will repeat by itself again where your precious girl will once again save you from me. Is this the reality you want, son? Having a human girl with no special abilities to save you from trouble all the time?"
Just you finally found Kyungsoo. You thought you arrived late, as you saw a big wolf facing in front of him.
"Oh my god, Kyungsoo! What are you doing? Run for your life!" you yelled as you ran towards Kyungsoo while holding a stick as a weapon.
"D-don't come any closer, /yourname/!!" Kyungsoo shouted,making you stop right away.
"See, I was right." the wolf spoke.
"That wolf...I've seen it before!" you exclaimed.
"That's right, girl. You threw a stone at me and I lost one eye." the wolf said.
"Back then, I was trying to save...Dyo." you muttered and turned to Kyungsoo who was looking so pale already. "Oh my god, Kyungsoo! Are you..."
"Yes. I am that little wolf that you saved from my own father seven years ago." Kyungsoo said, and slowly, he turned into a wolf. "Run now! I will handle him."
"B-but you have never fought as a wolf before. Your dad is much..."
"Now!" Kyungsoo raised his voice.
You then ran quickly to the base camp unwillingly, wishing that Kyungsoo will be safe.

"Eh? Did you found Kyungsoo?" Min asked.
"Did the wolf...ate him?" Baekhyun asked.
You didn't answer and went into your tent. Baekhyun and Min looked at each other. They, too, went to their respective tents.

The night arrived, and there was no sign of Kyungsoo coming back to thdd basecamp. The teacher didn't know about his disappearance. You decided to tell him tomorrow.

You sat in front of the fire with a mug of hot chocolate in your hand. You still can't sleep, thinking about Kyungsoo's situation right now. It has never crossed in your mind that Kyungsoo was Dyo, because he was a human, and you have never seen him acted like a wolf before.

Your eyes refused to stay open, and slowly you fell to sleep. Then, you felt a warm sensation behind you, as if someone covered your back with something. 
You turned around and surprised to see Kyungsoo who was covered in bruises sitting beside you.
"Kyungsoo!" you squealed.
"Shhh, you will wake everyone up." he whispered and move closer to you. "Are you feeling warmer now?"
You smiled and snuggled closer to Kyungsoo.

 

 

Min is one of our admins, currently on hiatus or whatever

-iKenot