#12 - Ft. Chanyeol | by Dyoppa

Exotic Imagines | Imagines Compilations

Chanyeol texted you an hour ago, saying that he needs to meet you now. It was kinda weird, because Chanyeol is working right now and usually he wouldn't leave his work just to meet up with you.

Park Chanyeol is your high school senior and is also your neighbor. He's very close to you, to the point that his parents and yours thought the two of you were dating.
You hoped it was true, but it wasn't.

You waited for him at the nearest park to Chanyeol's workplace with your Maltese, Dodo. 

To: Park Chanyeol-nim

Oppa, I'm here already. Where are you?
- Yourname 


You sent him the text and waited for his reply. Dodo wagged his tail as if he's happy. 
"Dodo is happy to see his favorite hyung?" you asked the two years old Maltese. Dodo barked and started to jump around. He's very attached to Chanyeol, because Chanyeol always gives him his favorite snack, beef jerky.
Your phone then vibrated. It was Chanyeol's reply.

From: Park Chanyeol-nim

Behind you.
- Dodo's Papa


"Behind me?" you mumbled.
You turned around and surprised to someone wearing a teddy bear costume. It was cute, plus it's holding a bouquet of white daisies, which is your favorite flower.

"Wow, what's with the flowers? Oppa, are you in there?" you asked.
The huge bear shook its head.

"You're not Chanyeol-oppa?" you asked again.
The huge bear then asked you to close your eyes. You giggled, but you closed your eyes with no hesitation. 
Dodo suddenly barked happily. Chanyeol should be around, you thought. 

"Yah, don't keep me waiting!" you yelled.

Then, your lips were kissed by someone. The kiss was soft and gentle, and it lasted for a few seconds. 

"Surprise." said a husky baritone voice.
You opened your eyes immediately opened, and you were greeted by Chanyeol's creepy jolly smile.

"Park Chanyeol!" you screamed. "W-what's with that kiss?!" 
"I said it was a surprise." Chanyeol said, with a grin on his face. "Hey, Dodo. Papa is here."
Dodo leaped onto Chanyeol's arms and his face.

"What kind of surprise is this? You...you have just kissed me!!" You yelled.
Chanyeol chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Today's the tenth anniversary of our friendship, remember?" Chanyeol said.
Your eyes widened. He remembers the date?

"You remembered it?" you asked.
"Of course!" he replied.
"But why don't we celebrate it last year? And the year before? And..."
Chanyeol placed his index finger on your lips.

"Because... I promised myself that I would confess to you when we're friends for ten years. Yeol = 10...I'm so smart right?" Chanyeol said and placed Dodo down.
"Are you saying that...you liked me for the ten years we've been friends?" you asked.
Chanyeol nodded his head.

"I don't like you. I LOVE YOU." Chanyeol said and pulled you for a hug. 
The guy in the bear costume clapped his hands, and Dodo barked happily.

"Stupid oppa. You don't have to wait for ten years to confess." you said. 
"I want it to be a special confession okay." Chanyeol replied.

 

 

 

written by Dyoppa of Exotic Imagines.

-iKenot