#1 - Ft. Lay | by Dyoppa

Exotic Imagines | Imagines Compilations

 

 

"12 missed calls, 8 voicemails and 6 texts..." you mumbled as you finally your phone. It's your English speaking test today so that's why your phone is switched off.


You chose to listen to the voicemails first.

"....Hey, its Xing Xing! Baobei, you're having a test today right? I hope you'll pass it! Just wanna tell you that I'm picking you up after you finished. Call me when you're done. Wo ai ni.


The first one was from your Chinese boyfriend, Yixing. He's such a sweetheart, you thought.

"Oi, I ate your leftover of mac and cheese from yesterday's dinner. I'm having diarrhea because of it. I'm blaming you."


Oh, it was just Sehun. Serves him right.


"Hi, this is Kim's Anti-Pest Agency we provide--


Whoops it's a spam. The next message made you felt anxious.


"Uh, darling? Its Yixing again...I think I won't be able to come..wait, I'll call you back."
Something smelled fishy. Yixing isn't always like this. 


"My dear, I-I...I'm at your house right now...*cough cough* Um, I think I'm---"
The 6th voicemail ends.


"Yixing-oppa is in trouble?" you shrieked.
 

---

 

You quickly stuffed your phone in your bag and rushed outside the college. Screw it, the last bus to your neighborhood had just left the bus station. You had no choice but to call a cab. Forget the pricey cab fare, Yixing's in trouble.

"Ahjussi, can you go faster?" you asked.
"Are you in hurry, young lady?" the taxi driver replied.
"Yes, I'll pay double! Just be quick okay?" 

You finally reached your house in five minutes, courtesy of the driver ahjussi who drove like a NASCAR racer.
"Yixing-oppa! Are you okay?" you yelled as you entered the house.
All of a sudden, you were showered with snow sprays and confettis. Today is not your birthday, what's with this commossion?

 


"Happy first monthsary to our relationship,my squishy boo!" Yixing shouted.
He even hugged you like he's hugging his favorite unicorn plush.
"I thought you were in danger! Your last voice message..."
"It's a prank!"
Once Yixing told you that it was a prank, you pinched the both of his cheeks.
"It's not funny, okay? I was worried to death!" you yelled.
"I just wanted you to remember how we celebrated our first monthsary. I-I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Yixing said and sobbed.
"Don't cry, you idiot unicorn!"
"I'm just joking."
You felt like slapping and abuse him but seeing how Yixing put all his heart to this celebration makes you want to do nothing except to pin him onto the floor and smother his perfect face with kisses. He's adorable.
"Did you prepare dinner?" you asked.
"No." Yixing replied. "And that's not a prank."

 

 

 

 

 

this imagine was written by Admin Dyoppa of Exotic Imagines (which is me btw - iKenot)