#23 - Ft. Sehun | by Dyoppa

Exotic Imagines | Imagines Compilations

"Are you sure we haven't met before?" the rainbow-haired flower boy, Sehun asked as you busy preparing his order, chocolate bubble tea.
"Yes, plus it's only been a week since I started to work." you replied while poking the straw into the plastic cup. "Here's your order. Thank you, and scram. Now. I have no time to flirt with you."
Sehun grabbed his bubble tea and grinned.
"You're getting fired if you keep treating customers like that,luv. I'm a regular here." Sehun said.
"They won't fire me that easily because it seems that more customers are coming here as I started working." you replied.
Sehun chuckled and suddenly took out his phone. You were wondering what is he going to do because he's hard to predict.
*shutter sound*
"Ah, this is a very nice picture. I'll show it to my parents, to Jongin, to Kyungsoo-hyung and to everyone I know." Sehun said while smiling non-stop.
"What the hell are you going to do with my picture? D-delete it now, Oh Sehun!" you shouted and tried to snatch his phone away.
"Oh? You said my name just now! I'm so happy!" Sehun said moving his body from side to side as if he was doing a mating dance of somesort."I'm going to tell them that you're my new girlfriend!"
You blushed for no reason and yelled at him.
"Quit with this nonsense already, you rainbow fairy!"
"Do you like rainbows?" he suddenly asked.
"Yes!" you spontaneously answered. "Hey what was that question supposed to..."
Sehun suddenly cheered happily.
"Yeay, you agreed to be my girlfriend!"
"W-what? When? How?" you asked but Sehun ignored you and did his mating dance again. You gotta admit that he was cute like that. "Maybe...it's okay to date you anyway."
"You're saying?"
"N-nothing!"

 

 

written by iKenot/Dyoppa