#25 - Ft. Luhan | by Dyoppa

Exotic Imagines | Imagines Compilations

You woke up at 7am and went outside to check the mailbox. As usual there are newspapers, catalogues, letters for your dad from his relatives, your mom's yoga club monthly magazine and...a weird looking letter. Its envelope is purple in color and there was nothing written on it besides your name.

After a quick shower, you went to your room to examine the absurd letter. You opened it and discovered a card in it.


Congratulations! You have behaved well this year and you deserved something special! You'll get your gift after you finished reading this card. Spread the lurve, Santa Krisus. XOXO.

 

"Who's Santa Krisus?" you said.
Then suddenly a bright light illuminated the whole room and blinded your sight. It lasted for a few seconds before you could open your eyes.
"You're ?" a voice called out your name.
You blinked your eyes for a number of times and nodded slightly. In front of you was a fair-skinned guy with doe -eyes and blonde hair. You know something magical just happened since this handsome guy just appeared in front of you when the door's locked but the guy wear something that an average Korean teenager would wear.
"W-who are you?" you asked.
"Santa Krisus sent me here. I"m Luhan, your husband. One of your wishes on your Christmas wishlist was to have a perfect boyfriend, am I right? Please take care of me!" he introduced himself and bowed to your. You screamed hysterically and could hardly believe your eyes.
"SANTA KRISUS EXISTS? YOU'RE MY HUSBAND? AND WHY AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF YOU I THOUGHT ONLY HUSBANDS DO THAT." you screamed. Luckily there was no one in the house so only the neighbours could hear you. "By the way, are you even human?"
"I'm from EXO Planet! This is my first time on Earth,my friends from Mato Planet taught me stuffs about this planet so you don't have to worry ^^ And Santa Krisus helped too, using his Alpaca Magic,everyone in the world knows that I'm your husband and they won't be confused about it." Luhan explained and sat on your bed.


EXO Planet? Mato Planet? Alpaca Magic? WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS


"Uhm...Luhan-ssi, I can't really understand...That wishlist was for fun..."
"Shush." Luhan said while placing his index finger on your lips. "We're meant for each other, so this crazy thing happens. I don't mind if it's going to take time for you to love me back, because no one can seperate us from now on.

 

 

written by iKenot/Dyoppa