#18 - Ft. Lay | by Dyoppa

Exotic Imagines | Imagines Compilations

"Oppa, tomorrow is my birthday!" you told Lay, your current boyfriend.
"Really? I thought it was next month?" Lay asked. You poked his dimple and pouted.
"It isn't funny anymore you know. That forgetful attitude of yours." you whined.
"Okay, okay, I get it. Fine." he said while pulling you closer to him. "What do you want for your birthday?"
"Anything. I don't mind. As long as you're with me tomorrow." you said.
Lay nodded. It seemed like he have something on his mind already.

------

The next day, Lay dragged you along to the train station. He bought two tickets and pushed you inside the train. The two of you sat together by the window.
"O-oppa, where are we going?" you asked.
"To get your birthday present of course. Ah, what would you like for breakfast, hm? This egg salad sandwich sounds delicious." Lay replied.
"What kind of birthday present is it huh? Waiting for me far away at Changsha." you asked while happily browsing the menu.
Lay grinned and told you that it was a secret.

As the two of you arrived to Changsha, Lay called a cab and it brought you to this average looking house an hour later.
"Whose house is this?" you asked.
"You'll see." Lay said and knocked on the house while speaking in Changsha dialect.

A lady in her mid-forties opened the door and hugged Lay. They spoke in Changsha dialect. Lay then called you over. You walked towards him and he introduced you to the lady in his dialect again. You just understood the part where he said your name, and the lady smiled at you. 
The lady then invited Lay and yourself inside. 

"Who's she? Oppa, I'm getting scared." you asked.
"Ah, wait a few more minutes, I promise." he said and brushed your hair.

You and Lay went to the living room. To your surprise, there were a lot of strangers staring at you.
Lay then held your hand and linked arms with you.
"Everyone, this is my future wife!" Lay yelled. Your face turned red upon hearing that.
"O-oppa...what is this?" you asked.
"Its your birthday present!" Lay replied and knelt before you. He took out small box and held your hand. He slid a ring on your ring finger and popped the question. "Will you marry me?"
Everyone in the house told you to say yes. Flattered, you said yes while sobbing hard.
Lay smiled and pulled you for a hug.

It turned out that you're at Lay's family's house. He said that you wanted anything for your birthday,so he decided to propose you in front of his family that you had just met for the first time as a birthday present. 

 

 

written by iKenot/Dyoppa