#6 - Ft. Kai | by Dyoppa

Exotic Imagines | Imagines Compilations

"Kim Jongin has been absent for three days straight now. Does anyone knows why?" the homeroom teachers asked as she noticed Jongin's absence in today's class.
Everyone shook their heads. No one knows where Jongin lives except you, because you're his apartment neighbor.
Jongin is cold to everyone. His smile is a rare sight, and he never compliments people around him. He'd just rolls his eyes, hisses and ignores it. Nothing amuses him. 
"Um, actually...I'm his neighbor, teacher.." you squeaked.
"Oh really? Then can you come to his house and remind him to come to school tomorrow? Or else he won't be registered for the college entrance exam." the teacher said.
You nodded slowly and stared outside the class.

"I have never talked to him before."

----

You arrived in front of Jongin's apartment. He lives alone, but a friend named Do Kyungsoo comes over sometimes to check on Jongin.
"Is he even at home?" you murmured. 
Even though the two of you are neighbors, you never knew what Jongin did when he's at home.
You just stood there in front of his door, hands trembling while trying to push the bell. Then suddenly...
"No one's at home." a voice from your back surprised you.
It was Jongin.
"J-Jongin!" you squealed. "Uh, I'm here because..."
"...the teacher sent you here because I was absent for three days and he wants me to come to school because yada yada yada. Okay. You can move aside now." Jongin said and pushed you to the side.
"...Where have you been?" you asked.
"It's none of your problem." Jongin replied.
"I deserve to know. I'm your classmate." you stated your opinion. "As a classmate, I cared about you. Plus, I'm your neighbor. If you had any problem, you should tell me. I won't tell anyone if it's personal."
Jongin stared at you as if he's staring right into your soul. He then hissed before his cheeks turned redder and redder.
"Oh my god, are you having a fever?" you asked.
"No..." he replied. "Y-You cared about me." 
Your eyes widened.
"No one have ever cared about me. Wait, Kyungsoo-hyung is an exception but he's a guy so that's different." Jongin rambled.
"I'm sorry but what's exactly your point?" you asked.
"I'm flattered that you cared about me." Jongin exclaimed. 
"So?" 
"It's a big deal to me because the girl I like finally noticed me!" Jongin said.
You literally jawdropped at what Jongin had just say. Kim Jongin likes you, the class president who's known as the Biology textbook's bestfriend. 
"Wait, this is not an April Fool's joke, right?" you asked.
"It's september."
"Whatever. But Jongin...do you really liked me?" you asked again.
Jongin nodded

He finally smiled for the first time.
"I don't know why but seeing you studying so hard makes my heart feels at peace. You're so passionate about everything you're doing, and I'm stunned by that. And I think you're cute." Jongin answered. "So please be my girlfriend?" 

You fainted.

 

god i love Pusheen its so kawaii

written by Dyoppa of Exotic Imagines. I own this lol

- iKenot