#28 - Ft. D.O with ninja!SuChen and ninja!KrisLay | by Dyoppa

Exotic Imagines | Imagines Compilations

I was attending my weekly cooking class when I stumbled upon this cute guy. He has rosy lips and big doe eyes. 

"My name is Do Kyungsoo, and I'll be assisting you for today's cooking class." Kyungsoo said. I smiled at him, and get all the ingredients ready.

It was Sweets Sunday today, where we learn to bake desserts on every Sunday. Chocolate brownie is what Kyungsoo and I will bake together today.

"So, how long has it been?" Kyungsoo asked as he sifted the all-purpose flour.
"Hm?" I questioned, while stirring the melted dark chocolate chips.
"How long have you been studying in this cooking class?" he asked again.
"Oh," I said. "Two months."
"You'll be graduating soon then."
"Yeah, my last class is on next Sunday."
Kyungsoo smiled and transferred the flour into a large mixing bowl. He then started incorporating the dry ingredients skillfully, and doesn't forget to give me tips in between. I found out that Kyungsoo was older (when you saw him for the first time - trust me, he doesn't look like a 20 years old man), and that he likes to cook kimchi spaghetti. He teaches on Monday, Wednesday and Friday only. (while I only had classes on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday). Today was an exception because Kyungsoo had to replace my original pastry instructor Yixing (who they said was going on a vacation with someone named Yifan? I don't know.).
Kyungsoo was really cute when he accidentally made a mistake and fumbled whenever he mistook the sugar and the salt. His squishy cheeks reddened when he's shy. So adorable.

The brownie was finally done though Kyungsoo did most of the work. 
"Good job! It turned out perfectly!" Kyungsoo said.
"I should say that to you. You're amazing, Kyungsoo!" I said.
Kyungsoo and I ate that brownie. The taste was so great, it had to be the best brownie I had ever eaten. In the end, I took some of it home, and let Kyungsoo save the other part. As the class ends, I bid goodbye to Kyungsoo.

I wish I could meet him again.

~~~~

"Get your spirit pumped up because today is your graduation dayy!!!" the head chef, Jongdae shouted followed by cheers from the others.
It was Sweets Sunday, and I don't see Kyungsoo anywhere. Maybe Yixing is back from his holiday?
I was assigned to bake creme brulee, I already got all the ingredients on the table but no instructor came to me. Gosh, how am I going to cook without someone teaching me? I wanted to ask Jongdae about it but he was busy teaching a rich guy who mistakes cheese for butter (I think his name was Junmyeon).
Then, a thud came at my back.
"I was late. I'm sorry."
I turned around and yelled,
"Where did you go you unicorn freak?! I know you'd come this late because you like to-"
"It's me, Kyungsoo..." Kyungsoo squeaked. "You're so loud!"
"Oh I'm sorry..."
"Yixing caught a cold after coming back from Canada with Yifan." Kyungsoo said while putting on his Pororo apron.
"I thought it's summer now?"
Kyungsoo chuckled. He then started to teach me, step by step. Unlike last Sunday, he made me do all the work. Not that I cared, but since I made a lot of mistakes, Kyungsoo will help me over in which, our hands brushed against each other. Every time that happened, Kyungsoo would blush and that cute pink tint on his cheeks will become visible. Ah.. I would like to pour this custard all over him and eat him just like that.

The final stage of making creme brulee is caramelizing the pure cane sugar sprinkled all over the cooked custard. Since it involved a blowtorch, Kyungsoo did that for me.
"The fire is hot." he said. "Very hot."
"...Are you okay?" I asked.
"The fire is hot, as hot as my love for you."

And I'm sure I melted just like the sugar on top of the custard.

 

 

written by iKenot/Dyoppa